xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alemb

What Great Games Are You Playing At The Moment... ...

Ok... mine at this exact moment, would have to be supertux... if you hate this game... i dont like you... man, this game is addictive... wow.... wooot... its frickin awsome... i like compleated it 3 times, even the bonus levels... but its still good... so, what games are you hooked into at the moment... i would love to stay and chat more, but i have to compleate supertux another time...

Is that a great game cause i have never played this game yet.. i'm in to online games like Ragnarok, and MUonline, but still i'm not satisfied with them lookin for new cool games!!

I usually like pay to play games, as free games are glitchy, not enough features and too many noobs. And I mean it when I say TOO MANY noobs. I play games like Guild Wars, Counter-Strike 1.6, and Halo.

Well I'm back at university so it's probably going to be a lot of singleplayer games, unless I manage to get my friend(s) to stop working and have a multiplayer game of something on the lan. We mostly play co-op games because there's usually only 2/3 of us and things like DM, CTF etc get a bit boring with only a few of us.We just finished playing Doom 3 co-op. You need a mod to play co-op and it misses parts of the singleplayer Doom out.Soon we'll probably start playing a bit of Serious Sam since they are great fun in co-op mode, but really not worth the effort in singleplayer.Also I use a tunnel to get past the proxy so I can play a bit of EVE Online now and again.

I camed back to Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. I used to play the game once then I retired for some while and now Im in action again. I really like the game it's awesome including all other RTS games :)

I'm still playing Battlefield 2, the award and rank system is a good long time motivation, and the game never becomes boring because every match is unique.Is supertux a game with Tux the linux pinguine (l only know tuxracer :) )?

These days, mainly Age of Empires 3. It's great when there are people you know to play with, and you can get some great team games in. Unfortunately there seem to be lots of noobs too (Mature Lamb, even pay games can have lots of them :)) - but hey, easy wins right? :PESO2 is a bit of a drag, with lots of bugs and when there are lots of players - lag, but at least they're working on it, or so they say.Single player, I just finished Call of Duty 2 the other day. Awesome stuff, but I felt it got repetitive at the end.

i just finished up with NFS most wanted, Now i am playing prince of persia the two thrones. NFS most wanted was the best racing game i ever played, Prince of persia tilles are good and filled with adventures.I love both of themBye

Well just started playing Gun. It got mixed reviews but I actally quite enjoy it. Going for NSF:MW next :blink: Any other good games anyone wanted to suggest, my new beastly PC arrives shortly :ph34r:

At the moment, I'm in the process of beating GTA: San Andreas. This game, while certainly not for the easilly offended, is one of the best sources of humor in existence.

Going through Tales of Symphonia for the 3rd time, on a Get all the rest of the Titles Run, aswell as going through metroid prime, but I can never find time where I can sit for for like a half hour now. So I am not progressing very well.

I am currently trying to beat The legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. I am playing it off of the Gamecube Bonus Disc. I have a file on Need for Speed Underground 2 that need just 8 more races to beat but I got burned out on it. I have Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix which I'm trying to unlock Very Hard and Super Hard on Story Mode. And two games I got for christmas but I haven't got to play are: Die Hard: Vendetta and Tony Hawk's Underground 2. After beating these games I'm thinking of getting a gamefly membership.