xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeveloperX

What Is Theme Of Your Current Desktop Image about images, pictures...

What is theme of your current desktop image  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Currently, my desktop image was windows xp . Over time, I will change it.Be it superstar, be it space or otherelse. :]

I got my best picture of an NYC hybrid bus on my desktop, as well as the Windows XP Media Center Edition's Royale theme (BTW I am not running Media Center Edition). As my sig and avatar reveal, I am a big bus geek, and I do love nice shiny title bars and the taskbar.

lol im the only one who voted celebrety :) neways, mine is the three chicks off of charmed (Paige, Pheobe, and Piper) just because i felt like changing to to somthing like that since their life is over >_< or atleast the series is haha

my xp systme theme is built on WindowBlinds(i download and collect many pretty skin :) because my laptop have a dual 1G ram)...the wallpaper is concern to my mood :) often are some landscape or city/automobil view.recently i got some ramdom wallpagers like APE(a japanese hip-hop style fashion brand) huh: all of them are special...

How does the amount of RAM in your laptop affect the theme?

Also, I have a wolf background I made. I got the picture from a free stock photography site and edited it to my own desire. Heres a [LINK] if you want to check it out. (You'd better!:)) Oh yeah, and it's on Deviantart just in case you were wondering...

"cow and dolphin" graphic copyright status?

What Is Theme Of Your Current Desktop Image

Does anyone know the copyright status of the "cow and dolphin" graphic mentioned by "LocalSeer" on this site page? Is is in public domain and/or royalty-free? Does anyone know who designed it and if it is copyrighted?

-reply by Kenneth Lawrence