xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DaRealChrono

My Intro I JUST Found This Section O.o

Well, like I said I just found this, so forgive me for making this seem like spam.Hello all, my name is Chris. I'm 16 and I'm from South Carolina. I'm a junior is High-School (supposed to be O.o) and I'm looking foward to a carrer in Graphic Design. I figure if I don't get outta HS like I'm supposed to I'll get my G.E.D so I can still go to the Art Institute of Atlanta. I wanna be in advertising. I have a girlfriend, me and her has been together for 5 months and about a week now. I look foward to spending a long time with her. I love football, every single thing. I'm a big Oakland Raiders fan, just too bad they suck. I run a site for football gaming like Madden and NCAA Football, just the sports games and stuff. I look foward to be a part of the community, there's some really nice people/mods here, everything is worth it here!

Well... Welcome to the boards lol (seems sort of funny saying that to someone whose been here a while!)Anyway, I'm sure that you are already used to the place by now. That was my problem. When I first joined, I was highly confused by the giant forum that lay ahead of me. Perhaps I just wasn't used to it all... but now I am and I love it.So, hopefully you'll find your time here very worth it. I can't wait to see some of the graphic design stuff that you put together once you get that far.And hey, even if you don't finish highschool, don't worry about it. I didn't either... and now I've found myself smack in the middle of a college course of web design. So it can be done!Best of luck with everything :)

Welcome to the Trap. Don't be bashful about showing off your designs. The designers in here will be nice to you on the first couple, then watch out...There is a whole bunch of stuff in these forums for you to read and learn from. And if you have answers, then share them. Lots of people to help and lots pf people to help you, too.Enoy.

hello,it is not late to give a introduction now...besides greeting,you really show a good intro.well,advertising field is promising direction in future,of course,outstanding graphic designing skill is indispensable if you want to do fine. :) hope you do it...enjoy your stay here,good luck.

Heh heh.. don't worry about just finding the place.. I just found the Debate board the other day.. it was a happy surprise XD (Although I've read a zillion threads, I still havent posted there... yet o.o)This is a big place.. keep looking around, who knows ^^!