xisto Community
mystmag

Dreamweaver Dreamweavers a good Webdesigning Studio

Dream Weaver is only good if you fully understand it. And to understand it, you must read several tutorials and have a lot of patience. Sure, getting the basics down is very easy, but once you want to improve and go more advance, that's when things start getting complicated. Then again, almost all website creators follow the same manner.

i think adobe golivecs2 is the best webdesigner program...it does n has about everything u need...u really have to look it up though...you can mess with the codes and itll change the color of the codes so u know wut they are n u can actually preview it unlike dreaweaver i belive...u can even mount on to ur server if u have ur own and edit a page from the server and then update it...very easy n fast using

http://www.boaw.95mb.com/ this is a site ive made usin adobe golive cs2

Uhhh, one i tried a long time ago that worked pretty nicely was cofeecup HTML editor, might want to check it out. Otherwise, just use notepad and Internet Explorer or Firefox for previewing / debugging.

I would recommend Dreamweaver,cause the demo I had was really good and it seemed a whole lot better than GoLive.Also,I hear that Macromedia has a lot of resources on their website for people who use their programs legally.Overall though,as tough as it may be,I would recommend trying to learn CSS and XHTML by hand coding.Hand coding helps you learn more about what you are doing and fixing problems is easier,as even with the best editors,they will spit out crappy code from time to time :lol:.

Dreamweaver is really a good web designing tool...besides notepad editing code,i use to use dreamweaver.because it is powerful not only in function,it could be competent for any kind of designing.pity that i am a newbie to master it very well :lol:

I recently downloaded Macromedia's Dreamweaver 8, and I can say that it is the greatest webdesigner that the world has ever seen! The only problem is that it costs too much money in my tastes, but otherwise it is perfect!Does anyone know of a webdesigning studio that does not cost any money and that can be downloaded off the internet?
I tried using Notepad++ (search Google, I cannot recall the site) and it is a coder, but not a webdesign. It doesn't actually show you what the site will end up looking like, but it shows you colour-coded codes for your site.
Any suggestions for good webdesigners?

Hi there!
I use dreamweaver studio mx now, and like you- I adore it.
It is really expensive though...
Before I saved up enough to get it, I used coffee cup.
It's a pretty sweet little program and theres a coffeeftp too. Both are free. You can just go to cnet or download.com and do a search for some freeware editors. Download.com always has a ton of stuff.