xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lucias O`Neil

A Clan Website.

wow nice website :).. Maybe try the top image look brighter si it isn't so dark because I can't understand it now :P.. I like how you made after each button that thing come out close and open.. Can you please tell me how you made something like that? :P

This site would be better off in HTML, not flash. The animation plays too fast. Layout is too plain. The "Upcoming events" box should be near the top, not the bottom. Preloader should be inside the circle.

That is a pretty nice looking website. Like truefusion said you probably don't need the flash animation changing to each page. The highlight over the navigation is fine I think though. The banner up top could be brighter as well but I think it is a pretty nice site overall. The banner doesn't really need to stick out like that either. If you made it in photoshop then I think you put a bevel that you should take out. Pretty nice though. Good Job.

its ok for now. but i dont think its to good. full flash sites generaly arnt very compatiblewith many computers. it requires every computer that wants to see you website to have flash. and im sure many computers dont. also i dontlike how the preloader is like that. maybe make a square with a fill around it so it dosent looks so misplaced. or put it in the middle of the circle like someone said. If you want to have flash animations on your site i suggest you make a banner in flash with the menu being flash too and then just have html or php for the rest of the site.

The colors are a little drab, but they're not bad. I have a problem with the Flash, personally. It's cool, but you should probably limit it to one or two elements within the site simple because, as loverboy said, some people have problems with it. On your images, you should avoid the bevel. It makes it look nooby and it causes a shift in perspective because the header is the only thing sticking out. I like the gradients but I think on the header, you should work on unifying them. Move your clan's name to the left side with a tagline or something so that people will know what the site is. ''On the organization, it's decent. I would refrain from putting the colons (:blink: around your text because it doesn't feel very much like a clan then. You can use circles, or squares to exude that modern flair. Move your upcoming events box to the top. When you add in content, people will want to see what's happening as soon as they visit the site. Having it at the bottom makes a lot of people miss it.On the coding, I'm no expert with Flash. I'll admit that. However, if you learn a little CSS, you can make the coding a lot easier on you. If you limit the flash to the header or navigation alone, you can type in your content with a CMS which will be easier to edit and take up less file space than a huge clunky flash file will.