xisto Community
hulunes

Are You A Collector? anything

Collect, hell I love to do that, it just feel right.When I was younger I collected cards, yeah, the nerdy ones, yu-gi-oh and pokemon, and magic as well, It was interesting how much you can sell those things. I slowly got over that, Now I just don?t collect as much, maybe those state quarters lol

Hmmm...let's see...I've saved the ticket from each concert I've been too. I guess that counts as a collection.I'm attempting to collect every season of Tales from the Crypt on DVD.Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Haha, at one point in time I collected Pokemon cards.. c'mon kids, you know you did too.

219184[/snapback]

Heh heh..

I collect.. anime. DVDs, figures, music, figures.. buy, DL.. borrow from a friend?

I have a great boat full with marbles: I sit down fascination for them, I like of all the colors and that they are original. I also like those solid balls of quartz and other stones semipreciosas like turquoise, lapislazuli, tiger eye, malaquita, etc, but I only have since one of marble they are expensive...I also had a great collection of stamps of many countries and of Spain. i had stamps of even 1925, but I don't remember what I finished making with the collection, I believe that I gave it to my former-brother-in-law. The same thing made with another of old notes: I remember in an occasion that exploring caves abandoned in the middle of field was a note of 1928 of 25 pesetas, fu? to sell it and they told me that there were still many notes like that in the market, so I followed it keeping until I gave it.Now I collect the Man's magazine "Enigmas and of the Universe", I almost have all the numbers, but since Jim?nez del oso died (that was his founder and director) there am me a lot desmotivado and I no longer follow it with so much interest. Maybe the bandage a day of these.That that yes I would like to continue increasing it is my collection of Roman currencies (authentic, of course). I only have 6, of those that two are only identified: one is of the time of Costantino I, there for the 337 d.C. and the other one is of between the 238 and the 415 d.C. I love to have among my hands objects that you/they have played thousands of other hands along centuries and I like to imagine the history of each one of these currencies and for the places that will have happened. But it is an expensive luxury and I can only acquire from time to time a... many times I have thought about to buy me a good detector of metals and to leave to the field or near areas to locations to find currencies (and other objects) old, but I don't know to what extent this is legal or what it is what it is necessary to make if you are relics of the times Phoenicians, Greek, Roman, Arab, etc.On the other hand incidentalmete has a small collection of photographic cameras. At the moment I don't have thought to buy more, because I have them to use them. The jewel of the collection is a Meopta Flexaret Iva 1957. I am still with the test spool...Then they accumulate more trivial things: tourist pamphlets, of exhibitions, programs of hand of the cinema (I believe that I have almost kept all of the movies that I have seen from 1997; good, I can lack about 15), traffic tickets (foreigners, my father and their "parked"). Anyway my biggest collections are linked with the music, I have all the NM from the 93 to the 99, I remember that the first time that I got lost a number was for me the end of the such world and as we know it, but then I was losing interest, although I still keep those of that time, although since they raise more and more powder maybe comes undone of them. I also keep musical, popular many old numbers of the great one 1, rdl, melody maker. And I also love to go accumulating vinyls, and in fact if he burns one day my house it is of the things that more I will complain, it burns it of my vinyls.Equally I conserve all the ?lbums of chromiums, even one of chewing gums Boomer of the league of soccer of the ochentay pick, as well as the album of chromiums of the Guerra of the galaxies, of the world of the riddles, Heidi, Mazinger Z, Argentina 78, Spain 82, you shatter of the tele of the 78,...

I forgot, I collected postage stamps when my father was abroad working at the middle east (Kuwait and Saudi Arabia) and at south africa. I can't wait to recieve his snail mails from other country.

I collect Stamps, The hobby was passed onto generations after generations in my family now i get to do the honour, i have collected stamps from absolutely every country of the world, And also countries that not exist now like checkoslovakia and celone etc, I love this hobby, it is now my habbit, for this i made a lot of penfreinds and asked my neighbours also to add some to itAnd also i exchanged stamps with other people.Stamp collection is a great hobby. I love it.

I collect woods for use in my instrument building. Most of them are nice exotics, and I have quite a few burled veneers. Of course, there are the more traditional boards of woods such as maple and mahogany. The wood that I can't wait to tear up and make a bass from is my 12' * 8" * 3/4" plank of near quartersawn mahogany. The main reason for wanting to use it is the fact that it has been aging in an attic for the past 40 years.When I was younger I also collected basketball cards. I had thousands of them, and then we moved. I still have most of my collection, but I have a couple 1000 card boxes missing. I don't really enjoy them much now, and I imagine that I will sell them when I'm older and they are worth more.

Sure I'm. I collect computer related stuff since that is what interests me.I collect.- games- programs- other software- pdf documents- and ebooks (it might sound the same but its not :()- digital pictures- photoshop suff- saved web pages- videos- moviesALL DIGITAL (divix, dvd, avi, bla bla)Yes, looks like I'm a collector after all :(

i used to coolect Pokemon cards when i was like five lol. and i still have them and i have all kinds of rare ones and i bet they will be worth alot of money somday because i have all of the old cards like the ones that came out when pokemon first startedwhen i was in the 6th grade (8th grade now) i collected Yu-Gi-Oh cards and again i had all kinds of rare cards and got the ones that came out when Yu-Gi-Oh came out then like last month i sold them and got over $300 for them because i ahd so many rare cardswhen i was in the 7th grade i collected Duel Master cards and i still have them now they just came out so not much money to be made on those yet but i do have all kinds of rares and i hope they will be worth something one dayand right now 8th grade i collect absolutely nothing