xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
herbals

Herbal Cigarettes To Quit Smoking

Totally agree to what you have written, it bugs me as a smoker that I try so hard and keep failing. I was in the generation of advertising that it was ok to smoke, I as a kid listened and watched ads like (any how have a winfield) and watched the good old Marlboro add  and Alpine just to name a few. It was made to believe if you smoked that it was cool. How disgusting, I'm so cranky at them all. They didn't give a hoot about anyones health just all money. Yes the money that the government gets from taxes is billions, now they advertise for you to give up as its so bad for you. They new back all those years ago in the 70s when I was a teenager but failed to let us know just allowed us to get hooked as they seen at as a money making machine for them.

I believe that the governments should offer free patches at least, to all trying give up smoking to show at least that they are trying to give something back to those poor smokers that they allowed to get hooked

Good luck to anyone trying to give up I myself are going to try again tomorrow as my partner doesn't  want to watch me go through having my lungs ripped out.

I used herbal cigarettes to help me quit smoking :) . They cost alot more than tobacco cigarettes though, for the price of two herbal cigarettes i could get a pack of regular ones but the herbal ones had a much longer lasting effect.I probably wouldn't smoke the ones you posted though because i doubt there has been any study on smoking herbs that are conventionally used as in cooking. My herbal cigarettes only contained fine - medium grade Cannabis. But it worked i just smoked about 4 joints a day for about 3 weeks and i never have had a craving since.

Hahahaaa! I know of one herb that'll kick my nicotine addiction, and THAT herb is not addictive! If it were legal, I wouldn't have an addiction as powerful as crack. It's idiotic not to legalize!!! Even putting mostly THC-free hemp in those cigarettes, with filters would be helpful. I'd never smoke a speck of tobacco again.

Replacing a major drug with another stupid drug is not a good tactic, and i bet it is not addictive as it should be, try tea then :) .. smoke some green tea. :lol:

Actually OP the NIH compares nicotine's addictive potential to heroin, marijuana is stated as being less addictive than caffeine according to the same agency. I should know, I quit smoking marijuana because I wanted to get a job that required drug testing, and being a serious stoner beforehand, noticed no withdrawl symptoms or cravings and haven't gone back. I've tried to quit smoking cigarettes several times and have always gone back and have tried everything. I really wish that this country's leaders would make tobacco illegal, I don't really care whether or not they legalized marijuana.