xisto Community
scab_dog

New Thread; How Do You Idea for a new thread

Well, i was just looking for a thread to post my new topic on but i didnt find a right thread. I think you guys should make a new thread called" How do you.."

You can reframe it but, the thread should be for people where they can ask questions, to be answer by t17 members. Like i just posted a new topic asking how do you take a video of your desktop?

i end my case :)

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit to change 'vieo' to 'video'.

An assumption on my part.

Send me a PM if it is in error and I will correct.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

If you think take an wallpaper of my desktop then.. I usally take some nice looking picture of nature.. like woods or rivers, clifs or something like that.. but now I started to put abstract wallpapers like theyr awesome when someone makes them..If that you wanted to know because I don't know what vieo means..:)

I don't really think a thread like this is necessary If you have a question about html you can go to that section of the thread and start a topic Same with questions about computers or technology, or a game, pretty much anything It would be more organized because people who spen all their time in the HTML section will see that topic right a way because it will be in there when they look

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit as per pm

I agree with Plenoptic. This whole site is full of "How do I's...".

As for the Video Screen Capture, have a look here:

Camtasia Studio
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

They offer a Trial Download. Purchase price is $299US. I have a friend who makes Software Demonstrations with it and they turn out great. It will sound the mouse clicks, show the mouse travelling across the screen, and a bunch of other things.

For my own *reasons* I record my desktop with River Past Screen Recorder. Their website can be found at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

lol, Actually the reason I use a screen recorder is to make tutorials, and sometimes to gather proof of logs in Cpanel etc. (for Google just incase they start blaming me for invalid clicks etc.)