xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mystmag

Internet Errors Uggh

Okay, so you are on the computer one day, gladly increasing your posts on Xisto.com or playing your favourite online Role Playing Game (RPG), and suddenly, you receive that eternal error from your browser and from Microsoft..."<Browser> has encountered an error and needs to unexpectedly close" So you, yelling with all of your gut out, "WHY DID IT HAVE AN ERROR WHEN I WAS AT A WORLD HIGH SCORE?" for example...honestly, Microsoft has tons of bugs and the websites we visit are not to blame (well, some of them are...). What is the meaning of this?Honestly!I was typing up an important assignment, and, believe-it-or-not, whenever I tried to print my saved document, Microsoft came up with an error that said "Printer has encountered an error and needs to unexpectedly close". Honestly! That day I had to save my report on a CD!Not to say that it only happened on one computer...True, the computer that it happened on was very old, very old. BUT, it wasn't only that computer! Next week, when I was sick of all the errors that it gave me, I went to Best Buy and purchased another computer, brand new, 300 GB storage, 2 GB RAM, everything you need, you name it. BUT, the same thing happened! Even to my NEW PRINTER, NEW CABLES, NEW CPU, NEW EVERYTHING! Honestly!Post here if you had similar troubles... :D

don't worry, you are not alone. :D even the grand old man, bill gates himself is subject to such malfunctions in his system. there's even a video somewhere when in a live product presentation of windows, his OS conked down in front of him, to the rapturous laughter in the whole auditorium. :D

there's even a video somewhere when in a live product presentation of windows, his OS conked down in front of him, to the rapturous laughter in the whole auditorium. :D

That video wouldnt happen to be somewhere on the internet would it? So i can laugh with the crowd, :D.

--

Mystmag, if you had that kind of money to purchase another computer, why not buy one that has a more stable OS? If Windows is your main problem, dont go off buying a better computer with a better version of Windows.

best solution is to download Mozilla or Opera web browser... IE is most popular browser so for them have a lot of bugs every one wanna to explore them other browser have no popularity but they is good even better then IE... Try...
Mozilla Opera

and how long your system not reinstall? i'd suggested just 3 - 4 months that the xp system would be reinstalled for it's unsteady running.that's windows,but for linux i think it will stick to 1 year steadily running. :)

Stuff like that happens with Windows. It pretty much always has and always will because they do not care about making a stable operating system they just want to get it on the market. It is so unpredictable when this stuff is going to happen too. There are no signs that tell you that a program error is near it just happens. It seems the farther along they go the less stable their operating systems are.

It seems the farther along they go the less stable their operating systems are.

Windows XP is ten times better than Windows ME. I had to live with ME for at least three years after my parents decided to upgrade before the bugs had been worked out, not that they ever did fix all of them. At least Windows XP doesn't spontaniously crash (as much). While Windows isn't the best, XP is actually... bearable? :)

All windows versions have their own 'large' bugs.Win98 has many 'bluescreens' fatal error blabla,WinXP is very easy for spyware to penetrate (even after all those servicepacks)and now there is a new virus spreading trough internet, trough I.E.I think all these bugs and virusses have only one purpose... Stimulate people to buy the newest software eg. Operating Systems, Firewalls, Anti-virus programs. Whether those companies do it on purpose or not, it seems to work lol.I am still on win98 (win98 licensed pc) and if I compare it with XP, microsoft really went down. Yes the interface is nice, yes all new drivers are on it, it's still more buggy then win98, especially the security (even after tweeking and updating). :)

The thing that makes me the most mad, is that I can be browsing an entire web site and then I will get the infamous error message "Page cannot be found." I went, out of curiosity to my other web browser Firefox and it worked! Which made me really mad. So now I am using IE because Im a crazy wierdo, though If I could, I would stop using IE, due to all the exploits and spyware oppritunities.