xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Which Color Of Jeans Do You Like Best ur fav color

do you like to wear jeans.among those pants i bought,i like jeans best.in addition,i do like dark blue and black color,which looks a little tacitly,hehe.of couse,the most reason is that i like the anti-derty color :Di also notice lots of guys like the Cambridge blue color,umm...i think it is hard to arrange in pairs of shoes,how do you think?and your fav color.

What an interesting topic you made there! Well, I was always a fan of the darker looking blue jeans, but ever since I got a pair that are grey-looking and worn out, I find myself liking that style/color the most.

If one has to choose any particular color for jeans pant, though it is so common I think dark blue is my first choice. Dark blue jeans can match with all types of shirts, jackets and also whatever colors they may be. Also dark blue is okay to wear in all circumstances unlike black jeans pant which may not be suitable in summer and during some other occasion like marriage.

well.. for me.. since i ususally wash my jean uncarefully.. so i like light colored jeans. Because those jeans that comes with dirt stains on.. or whatever. When i wash them.. it comes off.. and that makes it very ugly looking =P.

I like the classic dark blue jean the best. I think any other color of jeans looks quite strange. It's probably because my eyes are tuned to see jeans being dark blue. Also dark blue jeans seems to just match with most of my shirts.

hmm.. I love dark blue jeans i have 2 pairs of them (lee cooper).. but I don't really like black ones.. i don't like when pants in any style is black.. and i like also if the blue jeans have some small white stripes on them on top.. I love JEANS!! :D

I love blue ... but i never wear my jeans again .. i am going fat now . :D .sometimes i like to wear blue or black jeans .. my Gf always wear jeans and it makes her preety .. i love it .

..haha, what a weird topic XDActually.. I dont like the dark ones, mainly the dark blue.. because they don't match any tops o.oWhich is weird, since almost everyone else said.. just the opposite XDThe 'dirty/brown' types dont seem to work well, either XDSo I guess.. mine are almost all light-grey colored. But not too light. I'm very picky o.o ..but once I find a pair I like, I wear them until there are a million holes in them. About when my friends tell me they can see my panties and they wont be seen in public with me anymore is when I have to give up. XD(I'm a small person, so I guess I think it looks cute to wear a pair of tight jeans with a big hole in one knee o.o)(Maybe I'm mistaken XD)

I like acid stained blue jeans most. Back in the days of high school, red and bright blue were popular, but it quickly phaised out. Black is obviously a popular choice as well, and it goes almost with anything, except a blue or purple shirt, in my opinion. So blue and black are my favorites, boring commonality but true. :D

Well, I like dark blue, but I prefer worn out jeans, because they go well with my look, a little grunge alike. :) I dont like them black (maybe a little decoloured to gray are alright), but if I was a heavy metal I?d use them, hehe.

What collor jeans I lie best? Well for myself I think black or dark blue looks the best.But when I walk the street and look at the girls here I really like white and lightblue jeans on them (really sexy :) sometime even sexier as short skirts specialy when the girls figure is good and hot..