xisto Community
bluesierra

New Years Resolution

So... Whats your new years resolution..... Also.... to make this interesting.... Make up resolutions for other people...(I have a feeling im gonna get targeted on this one) Here's mine: In 2005 I was a perfect little angel (well as perfect as I could be). In 2006 I have vowed to drink more, swear more, carouse more. I'm tired of being Miss Goody Goody dang it. Things are gonna change, hehe.I figured I'd pick a resolution I know I can keep. Why set yourself up for failure? Last year I decided to have "QUIT SMOKING" as my Resolution. I haven't smoked all year. Well I haven't smoked my entire life so it was an easy resolution to keep :DGood luck to all of you in whatever you decide. I will be in the bar. Cussing. And drinking. With the other drunks. Come on over. The first round is on me !!

My New Year's Resolution is the same one I make every year.I resolve to make no resolutions I can not keep.

I didn't really have a resolution.. didn't have any ask about one, and there isn't really anything I need to change about myself. I'll just do what I've been doing for the past year.. everything has been fine.

I have more than one thing i want to do in 2006 . First is to lose some weight , i gained 6 pounds for the holidays and i hope i will go to the gym.Then i want to learn two new languages , first on the menu is german . Why german , you ask ? Well , germany has always atracting me to come and live in it , and to live in it you must know the language .The second language is italian . I speak some italian language , but i must learn to speak and write perfect italian ......2006. is the year when i will ( i hope so ) graduate from high school , and i must get in to college . I'm planing to get into bussines college or some IT college . And i plan to *BLEEP* as many women i can .... :D

sympatico: remember ... many does not always have to imply good quality :Danyways, I'll try to learn spanish during my 9 months of slavery this year (from early April to late December ... I don't know whether I'll be able to stick around during this time :/);I'll get gentoo running on my laptop (I've already managed to install the kernel, core tools and bootloader);I'll start drinking beer (I've let too many free beers pass; that's gotta stop ... others drink for free and I get rid of my money with the stuff I like);and I'll face a nice challenge: They can force me to appear at work for 9 months (or spend 5 years in jail ... guess what I'll choose) but they can't make me like it. I won't be nice on my way to this place (if I hadn't received a voucher for a free ride there I wouldn't have bought a ticket ... kicking me out of the train would be the best thing anyone could do for me), I won't be nice and friendly to my boss (after all, I don't want to work there), I'll let the people there know that I don't want to be there and grateful for any complaints about my behavior, I'll use any opportunity to get away from that place ... oh, and most of all: I won't do the job right. If they want to get work done, they should go for people who want to do that......so my 2006 is just about screwed before the first week is over...

i want to help people accomplish their new year resolutions.those who want to drink beer, i give them company.those who want to mess with their boss, i become the angel so my friend looks like he is real messed up.Lol, those who want to learn different languages, i teach 'em Latin - abbcbs sdfds dfjjj!no hard feeling :D

The only one that I've told anyone- and it's sort of a joke- is to drink in public. :D It's time I started "living it up" I am going to do things that people try to stop, since I've never really done anything "bad" in my life. I am going to be a little more selfish, think about myself a little more, and travel- just experience new things. I've always been very much of a doormatt. I walked three and a half miles today. I think I am going to do it again tomorrow, but I don't think I could do it every day for a year! I think I'll go week by week and month by month with that one.

Absolutely no resolutions :D I?m not going to give up smoking, because I don?t smoke. I?m not going to go to the gym because I don?t need to. I?m not gonna be a better person because I believe I am better yet than most people around... :D mmmm... my resolution could be to have a higher level of hosting credits in the forum, hehe.