xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KenBeoulve

I Found This Place: TREASURETROOPER.com

Signed up with Treasure Trooper.com after a friend mentioned to me how he was making great cash in his first month just spending a bit of his free time answering online surveys and cash offers. They add new surveys and offers every day, so this is going to be a nice extra steady stream of $ for me :)

You get 10% of everything your referrals make also, and you even get free referrals on your account after collecting. Finally a legit site...no promises of making a living filling out surveys, but check out some of the payouts people are getting...

Notice from serverph:
removed referral link. warning served.

All these places that require you to complete this offer or do this survey, is kind of stupid. You really don't get that much money for the type of information you are giving up. Did you know that your information is EXTREMELY valuable? You giving up your information for free (or for just a few pennies) is simply cheating yourself.It's just like when you goto a big box store and they ask for your telephone number... why give them the information so they can monitor your spending habits? Marketing information costs TONS of money and they try to collect it ALL the time. Don't give it up for such low rewards.

merged three other treasuretrooper thread here.

I might try it but paypal still doesn't support my country for I don't know what reason. Grr! It would be cool to earn something like $200 dollars. hehe!

it's funny going through this thread and seeing all the people on here supporting treasure trooper saying 'it works' and 'go there' or 'here's proof' are from people who have made ONE post.I'll bet if admin looked at the logs, all those accounts were from the same IP...

noooooooo! Does not work, me tried didnt work all i got was wasted time on my behalf and I swear never make the mistake very!!! Spam what this is probaly ur site i bet but i t no sorry!

I don't know... I used to go on that site a while ago, and I couldn't make it anywhere near a payout, so I just stopped going there, and was never given the bit of money I was able to earn. Maybe things are different now, but I don't really feel too inclined to check into it, because it didn't seem to live up to all the promises before that led me to getting an account with them in the first place.I wish there were more legit money making places on the internet.

four posts above merged with this topic.

There seem to be a lot of varying anecdotes from people with this company, so I'll add my story:I've been with them for a few months now and have already gotten my first cheque (so that's proof that the company is legit). The problem is that the money earned is a bit low, especially for non-US users, who can't complete the guaranteed daily survey. Also, in order to earn hundreds of dollars a month like the really successful people have, you'll need to complete "credit card offers". These are offers that request you to pay a small fee (shipping and handling) to order a product trial. The payout on the offer, however, is a lot higher than the fee, so you make money. Assuming you are a US citizen and have a credit card you are willing to use online, you can make a lot of money off of this site. Otherwise, unless you have a lot of free time, it probably isn't worth your time.As for the referal program, you need to educate your referrals and make sure they know what they're doing in order for them to make you decent amounts of money. Some people earn barely a few dollars from the few referrals they work for, but others who get hundreds of referrals by putting a lot of effort into it earn over a thousand dollars (most of their income from the site) from their referrals. The site is very effort-based. Put time into it to get easy money out of it.Another thing worth noting is that they no longer pay via PayPal due to scammers abusing the service. Now a mailed cheque is the only payment option.

Treasuretrooper.com is a great website I just started with and, believe it or not, it’s
REAL. Every month you will get a check in the mail. If you want proof, google it – you’ll see it’s no scam.
For just clicking through surveys (for free) you can make between .50 and 1.50 per survey. Cash Offers are where you can earn the most money. By signing up for free offers (most will require you to pay shipping), you can make hundreds of dollars. With Cash Shopping, you can get money back for buying things you were probably already interested in buying.
A few tips:
-Use a Visa Gift Card for cash offers
-Clear your cookies in between offers
-Make a separate email address for cash offers (they send spam)

Go to http://www.treasuretrooper.com/

Good luck!

Notice from jlhaslip:
Removed referral link and please do not sign off your posts.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Most people here who say it's legit either have a low post count or added a referral link, in hopes they may get referrals and hope to get paid.My account had $80, a lot of wasted time, before they decided to delete my account and all it contained. I never got paid for all my hard work. I would stay away from TrasureTrooper. They may be legit, but I haven't had the best time with them. Remember, you can always fake checks with a paint program. PayPal is the easiest to fake.BTW, now TreasureTrooper, as well as many other paid to complete offers sites do Not allow PayPal because of cheaters creating multiple accounts.If you really want to try a legit, paying program, I would go over to CashCrate.com. I'm not going to try and tell you my affiliate link, or let you know my username :) Proof I'm not trying to BS you in joining under me lol

Edited by Yuripro84 (see edit history)

If you really want to try a legit, paying program, I would go over to CashCrate.com. I'm not going to try and tell you my affiliate link, or let you know my username :D Proof I'm not trying to BS you in joining under me lol

CashCrate is almost the Exact same site as TreasureTrooper. As a matter of fact, CashCrate was modeled after Treasure Trooper for the most part. They both now have the exact same offers available through their site. I have been a member of both and have made the same amount of money from each of them. It's quite easy to average about $100 per month fom each of you do a couple of the CC trial offers along with the Daily Surveys and Freebies. Somehow I do not think that everybody on the TT forum is Photoshopping fake checks. If that is the case, then so are the CashCrate members, so people should not join them either, right?