xisto Community
mimi_hat

The Best Way To Make Money I have earned 675? this month

Hi I was just wondering how much 675? was in US dollars because I have no idea what currency that is so i can't look it up.

221532[/snapback]

At the current rates as of now, ?675. is equivalent to $818.30 USD or ?462.69 GBP.

The sign ? refers to euros (EUR).

Notice from KuBi:
Edit as per request
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

well how much does an avarege person get paid because everytime i join something like this i get about 15-30 dollars and then i stop being paid or whenever i surf the web i dont get points. So i am really mad whenever something like that happens when you get paid can you tell us how much you got paid and for how many hours of work. Thank you

Hey..

I tried to install their toolbar and when i was installing it , my antivirus program said that "program is trying to access DNS server and contains KNOWN SPYWARES/AD WARES" , is it true ? could anyone tell if they really installs adwares/spywares to computer???

The best way to make money online in my opinion is not through something quick and easy like this but to make a website and put ads on it. The more content you have -> the more people will go to your site -> the more clicks you get -> the more money you make.

217174[/snapback]

The BEST way to earn money from the internet is to set up a nice website with lot's of information on it, and get people to visit it on regulary base. Then, after it got very popular you should serving ads on it (The more content your website has the more ads you can put on it).My clansite generates about 100 dollar every 2 months, not bad for a website with about 15 active members heh? :)I use Google Adsense btw, it rocks. Was using AdHearus before but they disappeared withoud ever paying me.

All of you should attention; these methods are wrong to make money.i spent much time but, it never was successful to give my earned money from those mentioned sites.in fact all these sites and the sites of this kind are cheater.

dear all,please attention; all these sites are cheater.I spent much time to make money via the programs of this kind. but all my efforts were vaste.In fact all these sites are cheater. they abuse their costumeres.