xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Liking A Good Friend do I tell her?

I agree.She must be somewhat interested in you. :)

I think, however, that she might feel a bit awkward to date someone her close friend has dated.
I don't know....It used to happen in my school..when a guy dated a girl (I'm calling this person girl1)...and after they broke up for a while, that guy then dated another girl(girl2), who is a close friend of girl 1...

Then girl 1 got very upset after that.

That can evoke 2 reactions though. If you break up with your partner and then go out with thier best friend, wouldn't you be upset, and think of alittle backstabing by your best friend?

On the other hand, if your partner breaks it off with you, and then you end up with thier best friend then the burden and blame is all on the best friend because they said yes to you, or went after you. This is why i hate 'liking' people from school really, cause everyone is friends etc etc... and then it creates one big fight.

Dont get me wrong, if you like someone so much, you'll go through thick and thin, then give it a shot, just think of all possibllities before you act, and if you don't think you will like the outcome, it is not worth it then is it?

friends or not

Liking A Good Friend

Ok I told this guy a good friend of mine that I've liked him from when we first met. But now it's so awkward and he says that we are cool even though it was so weird but I don't think it is becuase he is not talking to me. But then only reason why I told him was because he is going to be leaving in three months off to college and if he felt the same way then I wanted to spend time with him but I guess he does not so now I feel so horrible for making our relationship as friends so awkward. Now I guess I won't even spend time as friends with him becuase I found out that he likes one of his other friends. So what do I do to make things a little better? I need major help!

-reply by Sarah-Beth