xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
affhotspot

Can We Get More Bandwith And Disk Space

You could make a request but you would have to pm Opaque on that one. It would probablye depend on what you are going to use the bandwidth for etc; If you just want more space for no reason you probably won't get it but I don't think they are offering upgrades other than the second hosting package at this time. You could ask. You should promote Xisto anyway if you enjoy their services. If you want more space or bandwidth try paid hosting at Xisto - Web Hosting.com

The amount of Space and Bandwidth are determined by the choice of Hosting Package you select. The Admin (Opaque) would have to be contacted directly to increase either. On the other hand, if you need more, you might consider an account at Xisto - Web Hosting.com. It is paid hosting, but very reasonably priced.

I agree with jlhaslip that Xisto - Web Hosting's hosting prices are very cheap for what they offer. However, if you have a valid reason on increasing your bandwidth and space, you might want to contact the Administrator personally.

affhotspot,There's no need to make "deals" with administrator. Simply upgrade your hosting from Plan#1 to Plan#2 by gaining at least 30 credits and request for an upgrade in Hosting Upgrades section. You will have 150MB with 5GB bandwidth.

:D I think he meant over the second package of 150mb. I would suggest if you need more than that to go with the Xisto - Web Hosting's packages because they are very reasonably priced. :D