xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lovestechno369

I Like This Girl girl

ok so i really like this girl and i told her that i liked her just a month ago. Now she feels all akward around me and we cant talk to each other like we used to do. Also she doesnt like me back. wat do i do

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Learn to spell correctly and refrain from using HELP as part of your title. Was there a specific reason you created another topic regarding the same general topic?
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Wel i think the key thing here is to try and relax around her, just every now and again drop the occasional 'hi' to her and move on if a conversation doesnt evolve. As tough as it is you cant make a girl like you, but she can defnitely grow to like you so try getting more relaxed around her and have a conversation every now and agen even if its a random one! And dont force anything apon her, this may cause her to feel slightly un easy. Hope this helps a little :D good luck ye

with a kind and concerned conversation to be close to her...tell her how do you think the delighted spantime you will have together if you like her by heart.of couse,occasional meal is ok,even snack...good luck!

well if she doesn't like you, then don't waste your time on her. There are plenty of fish in the sea, all you gotta due is just sail in different waters. (hope you like my metaphor tee hee)

Just talk to her and tell her the truth. Ask her if you can go back to normal. Or just act normal/like you did before. Don't worry.. we all have to get rejected at some point in our lives right?!

buy some handcuffs,rope,gag and take her hostage... have ur way with her and say if she doesnt be with u then u will slit her throat...wow cant believe i just typed that, evil huh...if she has made it clear she doesnt feel the same way then u have to leave that alone but try talk to her so that u can still remain friends..

The best thing people can do is tell people exactly what they think. If you liked that girl and you told her, thats the best thing you could have done. Since she is awkward and obviously hasnt said she liked you back, you just saved yourself weeks/months/years of worring and trying to court someone who isnt interested. Just go out and meet new people, be her friend and see what happens. She could all of sudden start liking you or you could start liking someone else.What is meant to happen will happen so just dont worry and have a good time. Ive dated tons of girls so far in my life (im only 20) and these are just a few things ive learned through experiences so good luck

fanatics is totaly right, its good that you had the courage to tell her, what guy hasnt gone through that. But in the future, once you tell a girl you like her, dont wait to long to make a move, it really messes your chances in the long run. And finally on the topic of her actin' different, just play like nothin' happened, show some confidence in yourself and you never know what the future may hold.

The best thing that I can tell you is to MOVE ON and try to look at other girls. Maybe after some weeks or months, when you get over her and fall for someone else, you might want to talk to her about that girl so that she knows that you don't have an interest in her anymore and she doesn't feel as awkward around you. You just like her and it's not something as serious as love, so this will pass soon. Another thing, just tell her that you've felt her acting a bit different lately and if your friendship could go back to normal. It's always better to say things straight up cause it could save some time jezzz.