xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

I Present To You The Man The Myth The Legend Himself Saint-Micheal

Posted Image

I forgot I had this picture on my yahoo profile that me holding a M249 machine gun. Plus it was bright sunny day and so i even look uglier. :D:D:(

Plus i looked so much skinner back then as well. of course this is the only picture of me in iraq since I let someone barrow my cam and then they deleted the images that I took.

This Image will be Up til midnight so take a good look.

since only a few rearely seen what i look like (yahoo and msn) I thought i been nice a post a image of the legend himself.

Plus it was bright sunny day and so i even look uglier.

Post one from a rainy day and let us determine the cause and effect...

SM you look sooo old in that picture. Way different from your MSN avatar...it's scary, like looking into the future.

i just have to look at my father and I have a good idea what I will look like, but yeah war ages you somewhat.

I also think it is of the fact it is black and white. It makes it look like it was taken in to olden days. You do look a lot different in that picture. I wouldn't recognize you if I saw that without you identifying yourself.

And how in the world could the weather infect the way you look?

lol in many ways. A girl might not have anyone look at her til it rains. Wet T-Shirt Contest. She'll have looks all the way down the street. It's just the way it is. No it isn't really the weather all the time. It is how you dress and the faces you make and stuff. Like SM in that picture he is real serious looking while on the one he has for MSN he looks completely different cause his hair is spiked and stuff.

simple equation: war+stress+lack of sleep+lack of good food+ not drinking enough water=old age=hot weather+dehydration=winkles.

Wow, just like your sigs, Saint Michael = se...<__< wait scratch that nevermind.If people like you are in control of weapons like that, I fear for our country @.@(kidding), but uh, how long ago was that?

I'm probably one of the few here at the forums who doesn't know you were/are a soldier. I see where you get your ideas from your sigs. :D I imagined you to be younger like in your teens with all these game-themed sigs that you make. Well, it don't matter a damn, anyways. :D

only a few people know how old I am it took awhile to convince one of them that I was older then them. :D