xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaverickFang

Which Would Work Better For A Girl?

she's a gamer, huh? and studying to be a doctor, too? wow! personally, if i were her, i'd want the teddy bear with doctor accessories because when i'm studying, i can have it right beside me and it would make me remember that my boyfriend is supportive of me and understands how hard and how long i have to work to become a doctor. and nothing is better about a boyfriend who supports his girlfriend in everything she does and his happy for her when she reaches her goal. especially if studying becomes overwhelming and she feels stressed out, the teddybear would be motivation like you telling her that she can do it, just to work hard and keep trying. and tell her that, too, because it would add so much meaning to a little teddybear. it would be such a sweet gift! and she'll love it!

which one would she like better? get whichever you think she'd like more, whichever item you get her, she'll value and appreciate it all the same. what i think is people shouldn't make a fuss when recieving gifts, they should be thankful that someone went throught all the trouble to get them something. at the end of the day, its the thought that counts, she'll treasure it since its from you =P

ya you should put doctor stuff on it because like the one kid said she aint a gamer buddy shes your girlfriend

All valid points. However, i'd go nither and do something totally unrelated to show that your thinking outside of the box, and that you really care for her. Roses, Dinner, Limo (:D), Dancing just be creative, there is never ever going to be something that she'll love more then the thing that you giving know that you love her, if that all makes sense?IE. If you have her a mudcake in the shape of a heart she'd love it cause it came from you? Capeesh? :P