xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lokesh

Hi People! New to trap17

Hello there!!I am Lokeshwaran from India and my interests would be in PHP and web design. I also used to work with photoshop sometimes :D .Due to the increasing popularity and demand for AJAX, i thought i would give it a shot too, so i'm working on it right now. I'm working on a new site related to technology stuff, gaming news etc.. This forum has a lot of interesting topics to work on and i'm quite sure i would enjoy posting here.

AJAX stands for Asynchronous Javascript and XML. Its a new technology that has become so popular in a very short time. It changes the way you see and use the web appllications. Consider Gmail, it uses AJAX technology. Whenever u delete or move any mail or open a new message, it does not reload the whole page, instead it happens almost instantaneously just like a desktop application. This is what AJAX does.

You can check out more AJAX features here also :

Ajaxwhois

More

Hello there!!

I am Lokeshwaran from India and my interests would be in PHP and web design. I also used to work with photoshop sometimes :D .

Due to the increasing popularity and demand for AJAX, i thought i would give it a shot too, so i'm working on it right now. I'm working on a new site related to technology stuff, gaming news etc..

This forum has a lot of interesting topics to work on and i'm quite sure i would enjoy posting here.

215368[/snapback]

Hi!!! my name is Andriy and I am from Ukraine!:D

Hey Lokesh!welcome to Xisto, I am mayank and I am from New delhi, India.Well, I hope you enjoy your stay and hosting at Xisto and it will be great if you can tell more about yourself. As you've mentioned that you are working on AJAX so I can suggest you to go to https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=antilost&e=com, which is run by one of the admins of Xisto.com (sister concern of Xisto) and they are developing a shoutbox using AJAX...so may be you'll be able gain and contribute there as well!

hi,lokesh and luckly merry x'mas!!welcome to Xisto community.there are many asian kind like you.with your interesting,you can enjoy yourself here.many good program designing wizard can consult to you.enjoy ur stay here...