xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

My New Template maybe for my new site...

wow man im very impressed. its very nice simple but yet not to plain. everything is very good. nice font you used for the section names. if you want to have someone that makes this site with you id be glad to help you if you want. ;)-Lucas

It will take time for me to set it up so it starts to run, because now the winter break started and ill be away all week :D... and then I will start coding it to make it awesome ;).. When it will be up ill give you a message ;)

it's nice but just too too monotone for me, you can try using other colors for the text, like grey's - darker and lighter and also maybe darker and lighter green's than your using in your template. It will make things much more easier to read. I would like to see it all cut up and functioning though.round

well I have a few comments and suggestions for this template.1. center your text more.2. your smaller text put your alias tool to none so the text is crisp and clear. but i suggest the fonts that i just sent you to replace the small textbut the rest of the suggestions im telling you on msn so I stop form here.

I changed the font of the txt and a bit the logo:

Posted Image

I think it's the final template so Ill start to code it..

Thanks every1 for the comments and suggestions..

Generally the content blocks..are niceley done..and the color's are awsome..it isnt hard on the eyes..however i think the height of the header could be reduced slightly..its abit too big..other than that its pretty awsome..keep up the good work man :D

just a thought for ya..maybe as a top menu type thing you can put different tabs next to the accouncement..i dunno its just a bit of my mind :-p i really liek it tho! i dont like the colors but the over all design of it is awsome

Wow! I love that template :(. The colors are awesome (I'm sort of a fan of dark-ish colors) and the font and content boxes are really cool. I hope more is added to it when you start coding though ^^;. Can't wait to see it in action!

Well the colors are nice though I don't like your layout very vBulletin look alike... Also the banner doesn't seem to flow with your layout, very grungy and choppy :/

Hello. Nice layout. Isn`t it a bit old? i have seen it before. I like it, nothing to addd, nothing to remow. Nice colourd and text. 9.1/10 for aallll:")_!