xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashmaster

Best Sig rate and comment plz

I would have either blended the render or do a special effect and the text looks ok I rather used the visitor font then anything else really IMO.

You should blend the render.To do this:Select the render layer, and grab your lasso toolOutline the renderMake sure your feather is set to "15px" before you select it. Change the feather size up top once the lasso is selected.Once you have the render outlined, click "add layer mask".After this, I usually duplicate the layer, and set one of em to luminosity and put it under both color balance layers...Nice sig too btw.

the first one look better, its the scanbar that makes it hard to blend i suggest doing some filter tricks to spruce it up a bit.

I think the first copy works good. I like how it stand's out, and you don't need to blend it in... looks great.