xisto Community
vedjotri

Google Declares War On Microsoft!

i always knew google would have a war with somebody. its just impossible for anybody to not hate mcrosoft if their stuff is better than yours. google is partly jealous of m icrosoft because it has all the same stuff google has only it spreads quicker than google's stuff. some beta google stuff is at labs.google.com. try that out. i has a lot of things from google still inn beta stages.

Can Google possibly get any better? Google is the internet champ search engine to me and I would personally LOVE to see them take on a GIANT monolopy like Microsoft. Bill Gates already has to much money and needs to let others develpoe software for a while. GO GOOGLE!!!!

I'd just like to point out that, as is mentioned in previous posts in this thread, the article the thread is based off of is a hoax. There IS NO WAR ON MICROSOFT! Therefore, there's no reason for people to post saying that they are rooting for Google in the upcoming war.

Google's OS is going to be web design based. Since just web designing dosint take alot the computers wont have the greatest specs but will be cheap and effective. Also the OS might have quite a few features that will enable web designers to produce websites much more easier. Such as a easy to use Web Server etc...

I'd just like to point out that, as is mentioned in previous posts in this thread, the article the thread is based off of is a hoax. There IS NO WAR ON MICROSOFT! Therefore, there's no reason for people to post saying that they are rooting for Google in the upcoming war.

220441[/snapback]

What information do you have to support that?

But if Google is at war with Microsoft, they had it coming. Finally somebody actually has the advance technology and money to compete with the evil Microsoft. Then again, Microsoft has been going down lately, knowing that several Internet Explore users are switching to Firefox. Two versus one big company--they'll eventually go down.

The "information" that supports that is a few posts before mine that inform that the article this thread is based off of was a hoax, and as such there is no "war" in Microsoft by Google. Feel free to go back into the thread and check.

The "information" that supports that is a few posts before mine that inform that the article this thread is based off of was a hoax, and as such there is no "war" in Microsoft by Google. Feel free to go back into the thread and check.

221961[/snapback]

Ah, I see. It was on the previous page. I usually don't read through all the post in a large topic like this, but your post encouraged me.

So, basically, this topic is based on nothing? Meh. Lets hope a moderator will close this.

I am expecting google to this even before and now that they are into it Microsoft should now have work doubly hard. Google has proven that they can be a player in this market and it will really be good to us users for we do have choices, as they say always say, the more the merrier

Google hasn't done anything that can really be considered competition to Microsoft, except offer a few (excellent) free services and winning over Microsoft employees. The only way that Google gains money is by stocks, advertisment programs, and certain programs (such as Google Earth Pro). They are hardly rooted deep enough in the economical soil to withstand a corporative gale like Microsoft sweeping over them.

Thats all music to my ears!  :(

I mean google are MUCH better than Microsoft - in almost all ways. I feel sorry for GMAIL, havong to change their name due to some childish company not allowing them to use that name!

Also, imaging google brought out their own Operating system - i mean with the technology of today - they could suprise us! :(

I think we will all have to wait on that one lol - great newsthough - who do you think will win the war? :D

214826[/snapback]

What did Gmail change their name to? I have Gmail and I have not noticed anything different.

I Beleive Google Can Surpass Microsoft Microsoft has gotten two uppty and done all this verifcation craphere's a few list of things-Google has gmail with a easy setup on Mozzilla Thunderbird-Microsoft has hotmail you have to PAY to us Outlook with it-Google Has gmail with no averdisements in your email-Hotmail alows hundreds of averdising emails every day-Google Earth Tool is where you can see anything on eartho here's a good one-Google is free to use on any computer with same software-Microsoft wants you to buy software for each computer seperatly-Google Web Building Program free with easier tools-Microsoft Frontpage and newer versions $200 +i could come upwith a million excuses why microsoft gets suckybut then i'd be a hipocritic because i think apple is crap aswellif google comes out with a free system it will do wonders with all their usersbut they will need easy install you dont want their users to have to hire someone to install something freelike alot of microsoft software has to be:/if google takes their time they can do better than googleand they will

Notice from rvalkass:
Please do not revive topics this old. Look at the last post date before you post - it was January 2006 for this topic!