xisto Community
wassie

Another Wassie's Love lol

Hey man I have had long term relationships my longest is 1 year and a half

214863[/snapback]

That's a "long-term relationship"? I don't think so. If I was wassie, I'd stick with Avalon's advise. Twenty years is a long-term relationship.

Heyya. Treat her like anyone else. Pretend she's a guy for a while for all i care. Now, to get to know a person, u gotta have a conversation with her. So the next time you meet her, in a completely casual voice say that"I'm heading to <insert name of cafe or place> this weekend (or any other time you choose. Weekend is good) to relax and have some tea. You should join me. Ok. Cya then."Then hv some good conversation. Act like everything's normal between the 2 of you. While with her, make some jokes. Give her the feeling that being around u is fun. After doin this a few times, she'll see that ur the right guy for her. What u did that night was good. U were goin slow, makin fun of ur bro. She liked that. It was fun. U kissed. But u shouldnt have said the word "love". For me a girlfriend is just my best friend who happens to be extremely hot. That's how u should treat her. She'll love it.