xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KooL

Halflife 2 Vs Doom 3

did anyone else ever notice that the original Doom and Half Life had the same story? only diffirence was in one you were a Marine and the other, a Scientist. I know we're comparing the newer games... And on that note! HL2 had a great story, and Doom 3 was just all around fun/scary as hell to play... So I like them both, for different reasons...

but my vote goes to Doom3

-reply by TheWyatt007

I never played half life 2 it has never dropped in price much since it hit the shelves, i have never had a "strong" inclination to purchase it anyway. Doom3 was not bad the Graphics were good even on my old Radeon 9600XT but the level design and game script weren't appealing.

I'ved played Half-Life 2. I think it is a good game to play actually to be honest. The gravity gun is good too. :( I just don't like the missions for HL2. They seem a little hard when you don't know where the heck you need to go. And those Police and annoying too, when they come after you with a damn stunner. But overall of the game, I like it.

Doom3vHL2Halflife 2 Vs Doom 3

Doom 3!

I'm not saying HL2 is a bad game besides HL2 has better graphics but now with my Geforce 9800 gt I can play both games 1440x900 ultra quality everything on maximum and get around 150-200 fps

so they both don't have good graphics wich is really what I'm looking for in a game but for mei I'll go for doom 3 because its fun and addictive and the gameplay is incredible :)

-reply by KoD4CKx15