xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FLaKes

Flash Animation My bands new Flash video

Hi guys, its me again. Its been a long time since I post another animation, and I know I promised I would put up some tutorials, but Ive been very busy last semester so I really didnt have time to make some quality tutorials worth putting up here, but I promise I will starting next week or so. Some friends asked me If I could teach them flash, and I will, and the material I make for those classes I will translate and put up here on the Xisto forums first than on any other page :D . So you can expect them on the following vacations.

Anyway, enough chit chat, Ive got to show you a flash video I made exactly a year ago (it was my final proyect for multimedia class) I was going to send it to mtv since then but I had a lot of retouching to do, like changing to a specific size (tv resolution), and fixing the weight, (I reduced it from about 6 megs to about 3.4 megs that it is now) and It is finished (well sort of,) Since the ending is in spanish and goes by pretty fast Im going to go ahead and give you an Idea of what it says. The baby left his parents house (broken home sort of) and he now lives very happy with his grandparents. He sworn he would never make the same mistakes his parents made, so no other child would ever go through the same things he did..... his parents are still fighting and in the process of getting divorced.......

Well anyway, here is the link where you can find my animation:
Mtv Flash Animations

Just click on any random country to be able to enter (doesnt really matter), the animation is on the left side with the blue background, Its name is Divorcio. Hope you like it ;) , Enjoy.! ;)

Cool animation. First I hadn?t readit well and I thought that yours was the "MTV guy animation", as you said on the left... and I was impressed ;) As for the "Divorcio" video I like it, but I think you could improve it a lot. The thing that I don?t like most is the way you display the text of the chorus... very typical. Anyway the music sounds good and I?m curious about your insect-masked drummer ;)

interesting animation.. although I have no idea what the song was about.. haha.. what language was that in?looks kinda southpark-ish..hmm.. maybe you should add a replay button at the end so people can watch it again if they want..