xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alex_W

Best Online Game favourite online game for PS2

My favorite is Guild Wars. Its really fun to play addicting. How good you are doesn't depend on how long you play our how much you buy. And its one of the only games that doesn't lag people with slow connections.

I would have to say the best online game is Everquest 2. Its graphics are amazing and the gameplay rocks. It plays similar to Everquest 1 but there are a ton more things to do solo so you dont always have to group like the quests are fun and such. I would recomment it.

If I have to choose from the games you mentioned (the topic starter) i should choose Killzone, very good game.Otherwise in PS2 i recommend this (online) games:KillzoneBattlefield 2: Modern CombatChampions: Return to ArmsMonster HunterChampions of NorrathANd to PC:World of warcraft, FIFA 2006 online, Runescape, Knight Online, Need for speed Underground online, Counter Strike source, Empire Earth, Nba Live 2006 & 2005, Medieval total war, medieval total war viking invasion, Rome total war, rome total war Barbarian invasion, Unreal Tournament 2004 and 2005But if you want recommendations i would recommend you to try the games we are writing and decide for your self if they are good, or bad.

i would porbally have to say the best games for online play that i like are need for speed most wanted and smckdown vs raw 2006. I like that one becuase you can make your own tittles and if you win you get your oppenents tittle and vice versa.

I vote for Monster Hunter from Capcom. I've seen my friend played it (offline though), and that's very interesting. Still I don't have a modem installed in my PS2, so I cannot play any online game at all.Think about it, maybe Phantasy Star Universe Online can become a well-known community game again?

hey guys! whats happening? my favorite PS2 online game is...SOCOM 3 because of the updates that actually fix glitching instead of creating more of them.also the game is fun because you get to tag terrorists lol! i like this game also for the broadband only connection because of the laggers on other games. btw my name is txdesperado on s3 and on ftb so if ya need a clan holla at me.nascar ttc 2006 is my second favorite xcept for the crappy ea sports server. they shouldve kept the 05 server for 06. ttyl guys