xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cool_Freaker

Captured

Two 'Lost' Stars Arrested Within Minutes Of Each Other
POSTED: 9:43 am EST December 2, 2005

HONOLULU -- Two cast members of the hit ABC series "Lost" were released on $500 bail each Thursday after being charged with driving under the influence of an intoxicant.

Police said Michelle Rodriguez -- who plays Ana Lucia -- and Cynthia Watros -- who portrays Libby -- were arrested in separate cars within 15 minutes of each other in Kailua.

Watros was arrested at 12:05 a.m. and Rodriguez at 12:20 a.m., according to police records.

Police said the two were spotted weaving on Pali Highway and later failed field sobriety tests.

Rodriguez, 27, and Watros, 37, are to appear at a driver's license revocation hearing at Kaneohe District Court on Dec. 29.

Rodriguez was booked under the name Mayte Michelle Rodriguez.

Motorists arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant automatically have their driver's licenses revoked. They are given a temporary license that allows them to drive, but under several restrictions.

Wonder how that will affect the society?

will people be angry once again that "stars" get to have a license even with a DUI?

Notice from saint-michael:
use the quote tags. cool

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I hope the ake their licenses away. I doubt it though. They're stars, the police can't be too strict. Give me a break. You break the law, you pay, simple as that.But for some reason if you are a movie star and celebrity, you seem to get a "break" and are not have such a bad penalty. Wierd, they must have been doing it together. At the same time?! Oh well, serves 'em right. Just wish it were a stricter punishment. Great, now I am mad. Anyway, thanks for the news.

well if you look at it both of them are going ot get them taken away, trying to remember michelle last movie she did hmmm.