xisto Community
visitor

Is Google Cheating With Adsense? Does Google Cheats with Adsense...

hi,

yes that is correct google is cheating with adsense, as becauce just a few days before one of my friend expereinced the same problem,

he received a message from the adsense peoples....

where as he has never applied for adsense before , this was the first time when he started with adsense,

and the main factor was that why did google peoples approve his application when it was related to an invalid click account...

it usually happens like that, they will approve your account and at the time of pyament they will suspend your account i dont think this was correct...

what do u think..

can u give your opinion on the topic...

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Please put anything you copy from another source in quote tags.  Thanx

211269[/snapback]

wow, im now scared to use adsense, because i wanted to sign up for it. but i dont think google would do it for money, i mean they already make a bunch, every second. but then agian, they might have a reason. do you guys think its safe to go apply for it?

I think it's very safe. Google's staff is very friendly towards any problems you might have (at least for me). Just sign up, don't break the TOS, and try it. It doesn't hurt to try it, they won't charge you money or anything.

wow, im now scared to use adsense, because i wanted to sign up for it. but i dont think google would do it for money, i mean they already make a bunch, every second. but then agian, they might have a reason. do you guys think its safe to go apply for it?

216387[/snapback]

Depends. Is your site getting decent unique visitors (more than 500 a day). If your site is new, and you're only getting 10-100 uniques (mostly from friends), then I don't think it's worth your while to invest in adsense. Wait until your site is getting a good amount of traffic (preferably from search engines), then sign up. Why? If you're getting the same visitors everyday, then those people will develop something called "ad blindness" where they will eventually shut out your ads from their view. When you go to a site over and over again, don't you agree that you stop noticing their ads after a while? And if people don't click your ads, your click through rate will decrease, and your total earnings will decrease overall since that depends on your CTR.

hi,

yes that is correct google is cheating with adsense, as becauce just a few days before one of my friend expereinced the same problem,

where as he has never applied for adsense before , this was the first time when he started with adsense,

and the main factor was that why did google peoples approve his application when it was related to an invalid click account...

it usually happens like that, they will approve your account and at the time of pyament they will suspend your account i dont think this was correct...

what do u think..

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Please put anything you copy from another source in quote tags.  Thanx

211269[/snapback]

could it ba a system fault?

Well that would be bad, beacuse if they do so then they are against the law. Beacuse if they told you that they are going to give you XXX Money for XXX Klicks then they have to do that. And if you dont trust them then try to put their Add in some Frame or some thing else that counts klicks and then if you can prove that they are cheating with that. You can try to sue them. But I dont think google is doing that as it as a huge company, so I think you can trust them. :D

Google is a good company. It plays fair for most of the times, But at the same time Google has to satisfy its advertisers. So, Google tracks and terminates accounts involved in suspicious activities.You give them the right to do so when you signup, and if you think it is not fair, simply do not register with Google.

I posted somewhere else that I am planning to include adsense on my upcoming website however now I am thinking of reconsidering my decision. I mean cmon I would include the somewhat annoying ads on the site but if I dont get paid for it then why the heck should I even care for it.

I had the same problem with my Google Adsense. They had approven it and i was making money untill i got to 20 $ . My adsense wouldnt work and i went to login and it said that :

Account Not ActiveAn AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application.

I believe that this is cheating. So is there a way to go against google ? I know their big and all but they really have to go down !

hi,yes that is correct google is cheating with adsense, as becauce just a few days before one of my friend expereinced the same problem,

what do u think..

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Please put anything you copy from another source in quote tags. Thanx

yes, i have heard such thing several times, and as we know google adsense is totally un controllable, image you have google adsence account and paste the google adsense code on your website, and if a guest visited your site and saw the google adsense's advertises, ok he will just click it once by once, maybe last for 5 minutes, what happend? oh my godness. google adsense send inform to you that your google adsense account occured invalid click, so your google adsense is closed............................

jesus can help you ........

Adsence Account Disabled

Is Google Cheating With Adsense?

Today Adsence account was disabled for doing nothing against Adsence TOS, I followed each and every policy that are issued by Adsence, My account has 4500$, and I was shocked, I want to raise 100000$ campaign on Anti-Adsence and Anti-Google to all its advertisers if they don't give back my account. I will also file a law suite against them for cheating publishers. This is serious if you think this is right you can email me at anilrian@gmail.Com, I need your support to dismiss these type of frauds.

I have full data that my account was not a click fraud and all the traffic I get is 100% legal to Adsence policies, iam using tracker to find all these information.

Support me

Anil Dora

-Anil Dora

First off, I have made money with adsense for years.Your fist post says your friend got kicked out for:"... related to an account previously disabled for invalid click activity"This can actually be a number of things.1. Another person or the same person had an account and violated the terms and the account was disabled2. That same person signed up again and the adsense guys matched it.3. Another person signed up and used matcing creditials (same phyisical address, same IP's, same domain names, etc)Those are the most common.Adsense is a good additional source of income. You can make from a few hundred toseveral thousand depending on how you conduct your business.One of the main problems is that when someone starts if they only get, for example, 10 impressions and happen to have 6 or 7 clicks, then this shows a 70% CTR and this alerts the spiders. Next, thing you know is you get flagged and they suspend your account until they do a check.More often than not that person gets kicked out.Maybe they did nothing wrong but adsense is not interested.On the other hand if you get thousands or tens of thousand of impression per day it is a different ball game.... and some times this still doesn't help

Your fist post says your friend got kicked out for:
"... related to an account previously disabled for invalid click activity"

This can actually be a number of things.

1. Another person or the same person had an account and violated the terms and the account was disabled
2. That same person signed up again and the adsense guys matched it.
3. Another person signed up and used matching credentials (same physical address, same IP's, same domain names, etc)

Frankly, I don't think this is the major issue. True, Google could have detected that there is, indeed, something wrong, something fishy with a certain person's subscription. However, what is wrong is that they have not informed the subscriber of it outright. Instead, the poor guy had spent effort to put it on his site and got excited by revenue-increasing clicks (genuine or not) only to find out that those clicks were not to be cashed in anyway.

If there is something wrong, wouldn't the ethical thing to do be to inform the user within days of the discovery of the anomaly that there is something wrong? They shouldn't let a person's earnings reach up to 99, only to forfeit his subscription to adsense. After all, not all of those clicks could have been faked; some might have been real clicks, which generated money, money Google milked of its unwitting subscribers before telling them off.

I dunno about you guys but, if it's anything, Google will only be loyal to you if you are an asset to them. Got a page that rakes in the hits? They'd probably overlook a thing or two for you. Only starting up on Adsense with a page that generates one or three clicks per month? Not a chance :)

Yes I have heared of incidence involving google and adsens and many people have complained about it but as you see many people are still using it today either to advertise and to gain money from advertisement. I am using it also to display their ads on my site however I haven't met conditionts to get payment. I hope when that time comes that I will not have the same problem.

The biggest problem with paying out, and with terminating google adsens accounts is that they are terminated in many cases when payment ought to be made. So you see this is huge problem but I think that people in google are keeping this to miinimum because of simple effect that they wouldn't gain so much profit of constantly terminating peoples account eventhough they might take tehir payment.

And still there might be connection to the incident and that people might work osme ways to go and click on their site to earn more profit especially if you are able to use some other ip then they would have hard time to trak you down and if you woudl delete all cash and cookies from youra ccounr.

You are just a poor person compared to Google and Poor people have always been crushed by the rich guys. Thats what is exactly happening here.

That's absolutely right. Google has become so big that it's now at the edge of ruling the whole internet world. If Google says you're cheating, then you're a cheat. If Google says you deserve to earn it, then you get tons of money. As Google becomes bigger and bigger, the rest of us become smaller and smaller. The World is an unfair place, it's best to learn how to accept that fact.