xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
malish

F.e.a.r

Anyone played that game? Could you please share your experience about graphics, gameplay, lag. Did enyone try the game on average computers, post your specs and FPS that you were able to get on different settings.

well i got the game... it runs pretty owke... still a little laggy (and i got a pretty good pc) But the game is Hard! i just cant get pass a certain part. You have to shoot a couple of guys, but they always seem to find a way to kill me :)but the game looks really cool, and is really scary.

At a demo perspective it's great becuase of the way it adds new features. The graphics are the best out of all games at the moment, physics are great and gameplay can't get any better. If using an average computer it should run like Far Cry grpahics or Half-Life 2 equivilent. I have a average computer and the experiance was good. I rekon it's better than Quake... < I still have to try this <So the try the demo from a mag or something... But i'll hopefully get this Doom type game. I can't recall any settings but I have a P4-2ghz, 756mb ram, Gefore FX 5600.

Yea, Ive seen the whole game running on a very solid computer, but I'm not sure if my system can hadle the game even at low settings. It also has some amazing lighting and sparks features. P.S my pc: AMD 2000+, 1Gb Ram, GrForce 4200Ti