xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

Im New In Here... There are my 3 latest sigs

There are my latest sigs. Im not very good on them so dont rate them to hard :):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rate and comment please...

Not too bad. You just need a little work on blending your text and brushing. For starters, the brushing looks "flat", you need to add some contrast, about +30 works for me.Evil bevel. No bevel, eee. Get rid of the bevel, add a drop shadow, 1px black stroke and lower the overall opaticy of the text. Then move it under the color balance layer, and it'll blend perfectly(most of the time).

Not bad. Better than I could do. I don't know how you guys do it. I personally like them as I don't have that "fine" taste for sigs :)I would make a sig that is a little brighter though. Just because the ones you made are pretty dark, if you know what I mean. As long as they are clean and are bright (not bright as in pink, but you know, not dark), but not too complicated, I like them.

i like the font used for tank whats the name of it, now with your brushing you got it down pack but oyu need to add depth to it now.

Good start, but perhaps a bit monotone for my liking. Try not to colorize the render with the background. I have to disagree with Kubi here though - I don't think the bevel excessive in this case - I don't think it's default settings (which is what most noobs use), so IMO it looks fine.

Hmm...all three sigs are not bad, but there's room for improvement. I agree with another poster about the use of bevel. The drop shadow effect would probably work better... Still, it's pretty good to start with. Like the Scorpion animation, though... :)