xisto Community
scab_dog

Do You Know Html? Just Wondering, most of you would know.

Do you knwo HTML?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know HTML and basics of CSS, PHP and MySQL. Right now I'm into this "AJAX" thing (Asynchronous JavaScript and XML). I think there lies the near future of web and Internet. I might turn to this as soon as I finish translating W3C Recommendations of HTML and CSS into Bosnian.

I know HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL too.I think it's pretty obvious that most of the people here knows HTML, as this is primarily a webmaster forum ;) Seems that everyone here knows HTML actually (22-0-0 votes)

Well I was just wondering, i know this polol might sound stupid, as this is a hosting site forum and the chances are you do know HTML, but the other day i met 2 people who didt have a clue what HTML was, and was just at the forum because they found this forum active. And also do you know any other programming languages, just wondering. I myself know HTML, C++ kinda, and learing PHP. Talking about Languages I know Tamil, English, LoteĀ  ;).

210464[/snapback]

i know html but i ccan only write simple stuff as im not that good at it thats why i use dreamwever and frontpage

Hey We have 1 person who dosent even know what HTML is..YAY..well as in..I Told you so..I told you that there must be at least one person who dosent know what HTML is. Well i would like to know who that person is

OK first of all i do know HTML. However, that is not it. I am a computer science student right now so definitely know my share of languages. For web design i know CSS, DHTML, PHP, some .Net. For computers and such i know C, C++, Java, DirectX, MzScheme, MatLab. I will be learning Lisp and Assembly Language in my classes next semester and all so i definitely know quite a few languages.

It's a 28-0-1 vote right nowI know HTML some CSS and just enough PHP to program a quick n dirty joomla-ipb registration integration. Why is it a 28-0-1 vote? Some guy that doesn't know HTML doesn't come to this section of the forum!

Didn't read the whole thread, but yes, I know quite a bit anout HTML, although I perfer to do my webpages with dynamic languages, like PHP, ASP.NET, Flash, etc. I learned the basics of HTML from an excellent onlin tutorial, and I got deep into it with Sams Teach Yourself HTML4 in 24 Hours. It's outdated, but a good book.

I know HTML. I need to use HTML. I think I can use HTML but I don't what level I am in.

Besides HTML, javascript is also known.

For the other programming language, I know C++, java, C# and VB.NET.

Ā 

Well I was just wondering, i know this polol might sound stupid, as this is a hosting site forum and the chances are you do know HTML, but the other day i met 2 people who didt have a clue what HTML was, and was just at the forum because they found this forum active. And also do you know any other programming languages, just wondering. I myself know HTML, C++ kinda, and learing PHP. Talking about Languages I know Tamil, English, LoteĀ  ;).

210464[/snapback]

Hey I am a fan of HTML i learnt about from school in year year and then i fell in love with it because everything about it is special. So everytime i have spair time i am always on the computer making sites as it is also fun and i can try all diferent stuff like a music site, a blog, a tutorial site, a site for goodies and ectera. I only know HTML but i am trying to learn about C++, javascript and PHPMy mum is always telling me to get off the computer because im doing 'innecessary' stuff on the computer using up space

I know a little, HTML..Not nearly enough to make a website from scratch or anythign like that...I took a webdesign class at school this year thats supposed to help, but the teacher has no idea what hes doing so Its a wasted class :-C

I taught myself HTML code from looking at pages sources to be honest. It's ridiculously easy. Honestly, you should give it a try. Tables are easy to learn, too, despite from what I've been hearing people say. :(

Well HTML and abit of CSS are the only programming language I know at the moment. :( I always say I want to learn PHP and Perl, but never really get around to learning any of it.

i know html....but i dont really need to because i have adobe golive cs2 to allow to make things visually n itll automatically change the codes accordin to wut i change in the visual mode....but i know a good amount of html...but wut i really wanna learn is javascript n mayb php but i doubt ill need to