xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zorkaplex

Templates teplates for phpbb2 fm

i want a fully modded forum on my web page and i have a certain template that i would like. Now that template is on the fully modded web page but you have to pay to use this template. What if i put in a normal template for phpbb2 what would the site look like? Should i change the template so the images match the ones of my template. Better yet can anyone point me to a site with free phpb2 fully modded web templates? If you would have any other alternative i would be willing to try it. I am at a loss as to what to do. :)

i want a fully modded forum on my web page and i have a certain template that i would like. Now that template is on the fully modded web page but you have to pay to use this template. What if i put in a normal template for phpbb2 what would the site look like? Should i change the template so the images match the ones of my template. Better yet can anyone point me to a site with free phpb2 fully modded web templates? If  you would have any other alternative i would be willing to try it. I am at a loss as to what to do. :)

210390[/snapback]

what exactly do u mean by fully modded?

by fully modded i think he means that he put allot of mods onto his board. and most templates just dont support all the mods, so you will get errors with the template. So he wants a template that supports multiple mods that he uses. I personally think that is rather hard to find. But i always thought that when you install a mod, you'll also need to change something in the template php-code so the template knows what to do when it comes on a mod. But i dont know that for sure.anyway, i think you can find a bunch of them just searching on google dont you think?The links jlhaslip gave you where pretty good too :)