xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
astradamasta

This Really Works And I Have My Check To Prove It

No one should try it, I doubt this guy actually got paid unless he is the one who created the program. You will be giving away your money. If you could really earn 44% interest in 12 days doing 5mins of work a day, no one would have money problems. Think about it, who can pay this kind of money and still make money? No company is going to give away money. The company has to make some money somewhere. I guarantee the guy making the money isn't going to be the person signing up and thinking they are going to earn 44% interest in 12 days.The guy making the money is the guy running the (scam) program..

Ok. looking at a screen shot doesn't really proove much. I can make a stormpay account or create a photo of a check and modify the numbers to anything i want. I am not trying to attack you personally astradamasta, I just want to know if it is a program that actually works. When I am asking for proof, I am not asking for screen shots of your check or your storm pay account (though having them can't hurt). More importantly, it would be better to explain how the program works and how the program can survive and also pay out such high returns for so little work. If you can make people understand how the program works then they will not think it is a scam.I actually went to your site and also 12dailypro.com to check it out before posting my initial reply. I looked thoroughly through their FAQs and Terms and Conditions. I even looked at some of the forum postings but those are controlled by 12dailypro so it is somewhat biased.I don't really see anything special or different about 12dailypro compared to other autosurf, high interest yield programs. There is no free option and they force you to make an initial investment before you can even think about getting paid. While, it is quite possibly true that you actually did get paid in large amounts... that still doesn't mean that it is not a SCAM. This is how I think the program works (and is typical of the many other sites similiar to this site).You pay $6 (their minimum "investment") and after 12 days, you make

*darn*, I hit the wrong button. I wasn't finished!!

This is how the program works (how I think it works).

To make it simple, let's say 1 person signs up every day and each person pays $6 (their minimum "investment"). Since they don't pay out until after 12 days, that means there is $6 x 12 days = $72 in the pool. And on the 12th day, the first person who invested gets $8.64 + $6 original investment = $14.64. That means after the 1st payout, there is $63.36 left in the pool. From this point on, someone gets paid $14.64 every single day. See the chart below. The invest column shows 1 new sign up everyday and after 12 days the program starts paying out everyday. The $$ in Pool column shows how much money is left to payout the members. The People Paid column shows the number of people that got paid.

Day Invest $$ in Pool People Paid

0 $6.00 $6.00 0

1 $6.00 $12.00 0

2 $6.00 $18.00 0

3 $6.00 $24.00 0

4 $6.00 $30.00 0

5 $6.00 $36.00 0

6 $6.00 $42.00 0

7 $6.00 $48.00 0

8 $6.00 $54.00 0

9 $6.00 $60.00 0

10 $6.00 $66.00 0

11 $6.00 $72.00 0

12 $6.00 $63.36 1

13 $6.00 $54.72 2

14 $6.00 $46.08 3

15 $6.00 $37.44 4

16 $6.00 $28.80 5

17 $6.00 $20.16 6

18 $6.00 $11.52 7

19 $6.00 $2.88 8

20 $6.00 -$5.76 8

You can see that the program will be bankrupt after only 19 days. And after 19 days, the first 8 people got paid. The other 12 people are out of luck.

Now, this model is obviously highly simplified, but this is essentially how I believe the program works. So some people DO get paid. It's just that the people signing up later are the ones doing the paying... It is a zero sum game where the people "earning interest" are actually taking money from the people who sign up later. That's where it seems like a scam. You are almost stealing from people who sign up after. See below (in bold) taken directly from the site.

:: How can you afford to pay at this high rate?

In order to insure the long term success and sustainability of 12daily Pro, your upgrade earnings are financed not only on incoming member fees, but also with multiple income streams including advertising, and off-site investments. In addition, the fact that we only payout to upgraded members allows us grow our reserve fund at an exponentially faster rate than other programs.

In order to last longer, the only way is to have more NEW SIGN UPs. Yes, there are "other streams of revenue" like advertising and stuff but I highly doubt that can cover the 12% payout per day they are claiming. We all know how much advertising pays... like $0.02 per click. The site needs to generate $8.64 everyday for every $6 it takes. That's a lot of clicking (432 clicks)...

All the "other" revenues streams do is prolong the life of the site that is sure to die. In addition, there are some people out there who think this site is "for real" because they got paid, so when they take their earnings and dump it all back into the program. Some may even put MORE into the program because "hey, I got paid so it must work". This will prolong the program but does not change the fact that it will eventually die and those who haven't got paid yet will be out of luck.

But, we know that eventually sign ups will slow down and as a result the program will fold. It is only a matter of time. If you were "unlucky" *cough*stupid*cough* enough to have put your earnings back into the program when it dies, then you will realize it is a scam.

My advice, if you have made money that's great. Take your initial investment and bank it. Only reinvest your "earnings" because you never know when they will fold. If you are only reinvesting your "earnings" you won't have lost anything.

Join at your own risk.

isn't there a website where you just watch their "ads tv" and some people earns up to like thousands of dollars.. if i'm remember it correctly.. one of the mod on this site .. stated that it wasn't a scam... Well.. i still don't believe it myself.. no one will be working if that was true. .I even tried to their forum. .looks like it's not scam.. but i still don't want to take the risk =P

isn't there a website where you just watch their "ads tv" and some people earns up to like thousands of dollars.. if i'm remember it correctly.. one of the mod on this site .. stated that it wasn't a scam...

Well.. i still don't believe it myself.. no one will be working if that was true. .I even tried to their forum. .looks like it's not scam.. but i still don't want to take the risk =P

211199[/snapback]

maybe ill try latter