xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sondar

The Best Game?

Call of duty: World of War Is the best COD game,Well its good on Xbox 360, But I'm not sure on any other consoles. The best map/mod would be zombies also there are loads of glitches on zombie mod maps so its even more fun! :D

Flight Simulator - even though it isnt a proper game.I guess my best GAME is Call of Duty: World at War - the new (nazi) Zombie mode is ACE :P :DOther games that i also love: BattleField 2, BF:BC, CoD4, Halo3, PGR4 and Sim City 4

no i personal like resistance fall of man and resistance 2 this is because i have never played CoD lol, but i believe if i do it would not change my mind about my likes of resistance for ps3

Well, everyone has their favourite games because of few reasons. Graphic-the way the game looks, it might be too real and just asking you to play it, that is a approvable reason. Story-the story just might be too interesting and making you play the game over and over again after finishing it. Online-there might be people and servers which you just can't wait to see and play with/on them.There are these games with really bad graphic, and they are so old, kind of like Counter Strike 1.6, Conquer online, or GTA:San Andreas Multiplayer, which are not that good(except for the last one :D), and yet, many people play them non-stop. That's probably of the wish they can do something more while in-game and make their 'gaming skills' better(improve them), or just wasting their time and having fun.There's Gun(which I like), and it's story is not really something, it is really short, but I wanted to play it because of the gameplay in general and because of the not-so-bad graphic.Need for Speed: Many people still play the older versions, because they think their story is interesting and they keep playing the same thing over and over again. They can't wait for a newer version to come out, and after they finishing it, they come back to the older versions.P.S. Can;t wait to get Gun 2:Magruder's Murder lol.

Flight Simulator - even though it isnt a proper game.
I guess my best GAME is Call of Duty: World at War - the new (nazi) Zombie mode is ACE :P:D

Other games that i also love: BattleField 2, BF:BC, CoD4, Halo3, PGR4 and Sim City 4

I agree completely on flight simulator. That game almost makes me want to become a pilot.
It's so realistic, I can actually see how that guy in Snakes on A Plane (mediocre movie btw) was able to land it successfully without ever actually having flown before.

My favorite regular games are CoD, CoD2, CoD4 (sorry never got world at war), Gunz: The Duel, MU, and Fallout 3.
My friend introduced me to Call of Duty a while back and I've loved it ever since. Only ever missed out on CoD3 because I couldn't be bothered to buy a console-only game when I was really into PC gaming. Gunz is just a fun game. I love how the use of glitches in the game actually developed into a unique style of fighting. MU wasn't entirely that special, as far as RPGs go, it was pretty standard. I just got really hooked on it because my friend played. Fallout 3 is just a great game. FPS and RPG, my two favorite genres. It could've been so much better if they just allowed for exploration after the main quest is completed.

I mean, it really depends on your tastes what you consider the best game. Call of Duty is most definitely a great game with a large following, but to call it the best is untrue.

What platform are we talking about here though?If its Xbox then it would be COD 5 (Graphics's are fantastic.)If its PS3 then nothing as they are crap.If its PC then CSS...

Counter-Strike: Source is not the best game for PC at all. I personally think Left 4 Dead, CoD, GTA IV (The graphics are awesome), and a few other games. Although I like Left 4 Dead better because of them Zombies. I love punching them zombies when they run toward me. :D(Kel: Do NOT run at me...you should KNOW this by now. I WILL punch you in teh face! :D)It's just awesome and fun to play on PC. I love it. :P

Of the Call of Duty games (though I haven't played the new ones) COD3 was the best. The controls for the first two were terrible on PS2, but COD3's controls were great. COD3 has a great storyline, and I never get tired of it. Though anything but easy is really hard, I haven't beaten the game on anything but easy.

Call of Duty, more specifically Call of Duty 4, is one of my favorite games out there, possibly my favorite FPS. I wouldn't go as far to say it's the best, but it's near the top.

The series has greatly helped evolve first person shooters.