xisto Community
savge17

The Cards Of The Future! (gpu) Graphic Processing Unit, what will it be

Tell you a secret people I think as technology is progressing Leaps and bounds, What i imagine is being in virtual reality playing the games all the time, like being a counter strike player by our self, or a Most wanted driver,But what i think is that there will be no need of graphics cards, Intel may be building octaCore processore, you know what a dual core Cpu can do, What will happen with a OctaCore, or terracore PC, We will not be requiring the GPu's then, isn't it right.

I bet 50 years instead of playing games by typing *BLEEP*. It virtual we put on a suit and go into a virtual world. It would be so sweet on Counter-Strike if we could do that, people would do so much better since it easiyer to aim and your holding a virtual gun sweets. Cars would probley be hover and definatly not using gas anymore..

Actually it will be harder. Tell me how it will be more accurate. Im getting pretty good with my shooting, there are ppl way better then me though. But the thought of having to learn how to hold, aim, fire, reload, then crouching and prone, and vechiles...Trust me, if it was as easy as that, there wouldnt be such extensive training for any army.

Tell you a secret people I think as technology is progressing Leaps and bounds, What i imagine is being in virtual reality playing the games all the time, like being a counter strike player by our self, or a Most wanted driver,But what i think is that there will be no need of graphics cards, Intel may be building octaCore processore, you know what a dual core Cpu can do, What will happen with a OctaCore, or terracore PC, We will not be requiring the GPu's then, isn't it right.

Hi!

I just created a thread about the possibility of the GPU replacing the CPU, instead of the other way around. Will it happen in the future? Well, if NVidia has its way, that's the path they plan to trod upon. Will Intel take the threat sitting down? You bet they won't - they're already trying to stay ahead of the competition from AMD and ARM - AMD has the advantage of being on the x86 instruction set shared with Intel while ARM hopes to get developers to port their code to ARM's instruction set.

It's hard to predict which way things would go - let's built a time machine to find out for sure! :)