xisto Community
Zorkaplex

Cloning Your opinion on cloning

Cloning is a medical unrealized or that cannot be realized condition. Problems will occur if a human being is cloned. But surely, I am stating from recently updates, but In the future nothing can be predicted and nothing can be sure, as humans medicine will develop to create a human clone.Problems, arise when comes to moral and integrity. There will be problems in dealing with religion and moral, I am sure for that. In the other point of view, if this technique is used to create or substitute organs it can be a good thing.

Cloning Good or BAD!!!!!!!Cloning

I think that cloning has two sides to it .The good and the bad .The bad thing is that if u clone yourself that clone is its own person its not gonna grow up or be exactly like u its gonna do what ever it wants .Think about it if your clone robs a bank and if  leaves DNA if they cant find the clone who do you think theyre gonna come looking for .Also if you cant clone the temperal lobe of the brain exactly the clones not gonna have any of your memories so your screwed there to .Theres no garuntee the clone is going to grow up like u did therefore there going to think differently have different sense of right and wrong ect.

Now on the bright side if you died and didnt want people to miss u have a relative go to a cloning bank where the have your DNA accelerate the growth process with  pituary glad hormones I don't know the names of and bam within hopefully a month youll have a replica of yourself and if they could manage to clone the temperal lobe of your brain then the clone would have your memories to and if you cloned each part of the brain downn to the last neroun it has your sense of reason your thought process everything but its still a long shot

-reply by Rue Ryuzaki

is theraputic clonning the right thing to do??????Cloning

I'm keeping it short and sweet

I don't agree with cloning something because you are taking a humanhuman dna, and destroying what could be, and should be a human. Clonning, may be ok, in some cases, but I do not agree with it, you are trying to be God and do things for your self. You cant bring someone back, from the dead. Even if someone is cloned, they are not the same, because they are growing up in an different environment, a different life style, and are not around the same obstacles as you were when you were a kid. embyo, and

-reply by katie12313