xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

May Be Leaving Trap17.com For Computinghost will still be a moderator...

Hey everyone, I hope to be moving to Xisto - Web Hosting paid hosting. The reason, Im kinda inactive. I have been very busy with college and such and cant keep up the posting much.I will still visit here and moderate where and when I can, but I just wont have to worry about my credits going down...So if you dont see me round much in the next few days, weeks, months even, you all know why :PCraig.

I know how you feel with all that work and stuff. Of course I am not in college yet but I have loads of work and have a hard time keeping up. Good luck with getting your paid posting and college. See ya around I guess.

Aw, a lot of people is leaving Xisto. :PAnyways, good luck with College, too bad I won't have to go to college, my parents are forcing me to go to a university >.<Anyways, I know I haven't seen you much, but I think you're cool from what I know.

That is not a bad move. I hope you've known the quality of Xisto and of course the paid hosting Xisto - Web Hosting can only get better than the free hosting. If you are inactive in the forums I suggest that you should go ahead with Xisto - Web Hosting. As for me, I have paid account with Xisto - Web Hosting as well as free account with Xisto. Both are excellent. Server speed is super-fast. Xisto and its family network services are the best. Go enjoy!Cheers!

sorry to see you go, well lucky for me i build enough credits for a just in case, plan to hopefully go to school starting next year, so i won't be on as much either. hope to see you around crag.

Sorry to see tou go from Xisto's excellent free service..Computinghost is probably better for you though. I am in high school (from 7:40 AM to 6:10 PM) but I somehow get my work done and manage to post here.

Moving to Xisto - Web Hosting is the best thing to do if you cannot be active here at Trap 17. Atleast you know that you will be handled by the same guy and team from Trap 17 Free hosting. And upgrading to Xisto - Web Hosting paid account is like helping Xisto.com to give more free webhosting accounts to everyone. thank you for upgrading Craig!And I also hope you'' be visiting us here everytime you get online!