xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
freesoul

Blog From Your Desktop Easy Blogging software.

I recently came across this really cool software (unfortunately not free) called BlogJet which allows users to Blog directly from their desktop, i.e post directly to their Blogs without even going to the site. Its highly flexible and is compatible with lots (nearly 15) of Blog Hosts including Blogger.com, LiveJournal, Xanga. I found this software really useful. It has still more great features like recent post retrieval from the server, FTP file upload and lots more. You guys should definitely give it a try. I simply love it - Makes blogginbg a lot easier. Visit their site: http://www.blogjet.com/

- FreeSoul

Now that will be useful, pity it's not something you can get for free. Maybe there is another program for free? I might as well just go blog, thus saving money, loosing time and creating less hassels in my life. Then again it will be very useful than loading a web page all the time.

I don't even go to blogs that much, so it doesn't interest me. Although, it would be different if it worked for a forum, or something like that. Even better if it was free.

Blog... I don't PAY for THAT! Blogs are intended to be free for people who want an easy to use webpage. If you're going to purchase a peice of software to blog, I suggest having a website(That's why you're here) and make your own submission system!

I saw that blogjet program once, and when I saw that it wasn't free, I i mmediately left the site. It looked pretty impressive though, working with about 15 blogging services / tools.

If you install wordpress in your server, you get it pretty cool. Just write a mail to your own 'undisclosed address' and it will be automatically blogged for your account. Do checkin into your cpanel and install Wordpress blog script. You may create a mail account on your own site (yourname@yourname.com). Remember not to post this ID to anyone/spammers. Else all spams/personal conversations will be blogged. LOL