xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
freesoul

Firefox Referrals Goes International. The wait is over.

Interesting. Now I'm a Firefox user myself, and I really don't like IE, however, I think Firefox is getting a bit overrated lately. Not that I have anything against it, but, I'm just noticing... :P Anyway, that's the end of that useless rant... It's nice to know Google affiliated with this. I have an adsense account myself, so this could be a good break. Thanks a lot freesoul! :P

Cool, you get to fight explorer and you get paid! Awesome. I am also a firefox user, but the only reason I hate explorer because as a web designer you have to fight with the code to get it to work on explorer. Thats why I hate explorer, and all I have against it, and they do that on purpose just to keep their monopoly running, but its going to end.....

Wow, this is amazing. I am loving this product as of the moment. We'll have to see how it works out as I would like to see whether or not it makes a substancial increase in my revenue at google. Thanks a lot once again, and if you have any more information, tips, or hints on how we can make more money off google it would be greatly appreciated!

This is amazing!! IE-Destroyer is simply the best tool so far... Thanks a lot for the advice.Cheers!! :P

Personally, I've never noticed any problems whe using firefox to view gogle ads. Are the ads not being shown properly on firefox now?In the many sites that I've gone to, I used Firefox 1.0.3 (i think) and now firefox 1.5 in 1024x768 resolution with java and activeX disabled (but since most google ads are text anyway, it doesnt make much difference). So far, I have NOT seen anything wrong with the ads on ANy of the pages i've seen. Anyone care to elaborate this supposed problem? Thx in advance.