xisto Community
Ryo

Great Dreams Interrupted.. Doesnt it make u mad..

As I have gotten older, my dreams have become more or less forgetable the second I wake up. So, to me, having a really good dream disrupted is even more traumatizing, because I only remember bits and pieces right after, and feel as though something is missing or not right for at least an hour. However, I do appreciate this when I wake up from a nightmare. I am all too happy when I can't remember a thing after waking up from a nightmare. ;) I have to say that this feeling of relief is different when I have a dream/nightmare (whatever you want to call it), about someone close to me in my life. When I'm mad at someone in my dream, I wake up mad at that person and I don't understand why until I remember I had a nightmare about them. It's definitely a strange feeling (almost as if you had a fight with that person in real life). Sometimes I feel as though dreams are overrated. They're not real, so what the heck are they even for? Even the good ones are a tease.

They're a chance for some people to feel like they are doing something interesting for once. That, and they're cheap entertainment; completely devoid of subliminal messages, lousy acting, and propaganda.I haven't had a nightmare or been able to control my dreams since I was a little child (when I was very little, I used to keep returning to this dark little house in which all my dead grandparents lived - even though I had only seen them a couple times as a baby - and I would somehow save them from some bad guy and leave by squeezing my eyes shut in the dream and opening them, at which time my eyes would open in real life and I would be awake), yet it's those child dreams that really stick with me and that I remember most/best.These days my dreams either don't exist, or are just would-be erotic dreams (meaning that I never actually get to the erotic part before waking up).

Me too

Great Dreams Interrupted..

Replying to Ryo

I had a dream that I was about to make out with one of the hattest guys ever and then my big brother came to take his brush and he woke me cuz he couldnt find it it pissed me off so much I wanted to bak in the dream so bad but it never happended

-reply by Rachel