xisto Community
vistal

How To Get Out Of Love? Im in real distress

I am in LOve

How To Get Out Of Love?

I am in love wid my very special friend...But she does'nt loves me at all...Every time when I ask her I always get rude reply's...She loves or I can say likes another guy in her college...Which just makes me possessive...What can I do to stay away from this love thing...Coz it just disturbs me a lot...

-question by Eric

imaginary

How To Get Out Of Love?

Hey guys... I thimk its been an healthy conversation till now.. As far as I've been thru in life, I feel its all upto the attainment of equilibrium between brain and t heart..

I love(d) a girl and she too accepted :) but then we parted off 4 some reason.. Life started to b harder on me then...But now , now its not so..It feels good to have felt and known wat really love was...

Love is just a wonderfull experience not just a feeling.. You gotta pass thru t experience or still remain there ... Its all up there in t head(wat I mean by brain) to decide that.. Thinkin too much of your past gurlfriend jus means that you are mentally weak.. YOU WANTED life to be like this. But you are not emotionally strong enuf to accept it...Jus give it time... Believe me "TIME AND BRAIN ALONE WILL ALONE HELP YOU OUT" as it did for me...

Keek enjoyin eryday of life...

P3AC3

PaUl

-reply by paul

Been there done that myself, My advice my friend is to go with your heart. My wife to be is from the Phillipines and I am here in the USA. I dont mean to sound preachy but put your hands in the one above. If this is true and pure love. I promise you all will work for the best. I know it has worked for me and my lady. The Best of luck to ya.

how to get of my problem in love..?How To Get Out Of Love?One of my frnd is in love..,He was interested in it due to her innocence and the nature of childishness.Now they get deminishing she is hiding some of personal matters in them..,this situation creates a major problem in my frnd view.And became screwed due to her hideness though he decided to looose her but in his thoughts he cant .So can you give me hou to change himself.-feedback by sundep

Give it some time

How To Get Out Of Love?

Everyone who replies you , were sometimes been in love, its never good to take someone s love or someone s wife . Just give it some time.You will come out of it. She is not urs. Go in search of your gal, she is some where waiting for you..She s somewhere waiting for you with 1000eyes open.. Go on man.. Go for her.. Go circulate yourself in the public(clubs/malls/everywhere) . Wen you find her you will feel like you have the best gal. Please do concentrate on work.. You need some money to circulate yourself.

-reply by veesyn

Hi, to all. I'm in a vry big problem,please help me... I'm in a love relationship and we both love each other very much. But my boy friend is sure that his parents will not agree for our marriage and he do not want to go against his parents. But I cannot even think of life without him and now I want to get out of this. I want to forget him but am not able to do it. Please help me. Its distubing and hurting me a lot all the time. I have been broken down by this.-reply by shweta

I'm doing telecommunication engg. in Pakistan. I'm fallen in love with a girl. She's my class fellow. I was and still very uncomfortable talking to her because I always get nervous in front of her. I can't tell u how I managed to tell her abt I love her, but it gave me a real tough time doin' all this and of course! it took a long time.
But now when I've discussed all this with her, and even she also unhided the thing that she's also involved in me, the problem is that we two can't be together due to some reasons in both of our familys' religious background. So when we both know the fact that our Love won't be able to reach its final destination, we've decided to remain as just sincere friends, BUT I can't forget that I loved her too much more than anybody else. She means to me a lot.

I wanna know your opinion what should I do now to erase my memory in which she's got too much space. I feel like I'm destroying my life for what I can't get. Can you sort my problem out...?

You must have heard, love is not always getting, it is losing your loved ones sometimes as well. I appriciate your sincerity in this matter and would like to praise your understanding of the relationship. You know you are not going to reach any destination with her, but the fact remains; love is one of the most beautiful feelings and you are lucky you got to feel it! Don't just close in because of a threat for future; who knows with the level of both of your independence in future you get to convince your family for marriage?
But one thing I would like to suggest you -do not let whole this episode affact your studies. Ultimately that is going to be a path you can follow to make your dreams come true.
If you dare to walk a beautiful path, the destination might be a more beautiful one. Just be focussed on how to getting it and trying hard so that if nothing works out, at least you have some of the most beautiful emotions and remeberances with you in your future.

keep your love silent and platonic, defend it, dont take any harsh actions, dont talk back in anger if someday your girlfriend decides it's better to pick a fight with you if you can't stay together. make the most of your friendship and keep your feelings holy inside your heart, your feelings are yours! dont try to undo love, reverse psychology claims that by trying to block a thought you invite it in your head anyways.

how to get out of her??How To Get Out Of Love?

I am a boy studying in India and came from kuwait to do my graduation...

while I was in college I fell in love with this girl...Wen we started dating I then got to know that she is from a poor family...She just lost her dad in a train accident...She had never seen life ,then way she should be enjoying it and other things like that...She wasa in a group of 6 from that 3 guys and 2 girls including her...All those 3 boys liked her but just because of non-caste they never approached her ever...

eventaully as time passed by I started showing her few decent restaurants,cinema halls,pubs and many more entertaining place in and around the area.. she was well know in her area too that she is seeing me and stuff like that...Got a lot of respect from a lot of people becuase she is my girlfriend...

after spending 3 years wd her in college,we started working together in the same place,...I was so happy for that...But now all of a sudden after earning good bucks she is acting smart with me...Irriatates me by talking and sticking to other guys and ignoring me to the core...Not bothered to know wat I'm doing ...I cant live like this ...What should I do here

please advise me what is to be done...Should I leave the job or what is to be done...Please help me urgently...

-reply by Colin

In love with a married women - Urgent help needed How To Get Out Of Love?

I have fallen into love with a married women who is 7 years older than me and also has a daughter. I knew that she is married and has a daughter right from the beginning. I went into the relationship thinking that she just wants sex. But, when I went in, I found out that she has started truly loving me. She was upset with the family she was living in. She use to tell me everything about her family, child, and her husband also. I use to listen to her and tell her what she can do. She said that if she would`nt have been married, she would have had sex with me without any problem. But since she is married, she is getting guilty feeling that she will do wrong with her husband if she`ll have sex with me. Until then, there was no true love from my side. But when she denied that she wont have sex with me, I got upset and broke up with her. I got so upset that after half an hour of break up, I called her up and said sorry, crying all the time. At that time, I realised that Its true love from my side. I went back to her. I realise that there is no future between us. She is ready to give up her marriage for me. But my family is such that if I`ll take this step, my parent will die of shame. But I also cant think of living without her. I cannot go against my parents. We both love each other desperately and are crazy for each other. But since, there is no future, I want to get out of it without hurting myself and without hurting her. 

Please help me on this matter as I have lost interest in family, life, friends and everything. I don't feel like doing anything. I don't feel like eating because of which I am getting weak. I was happy earlier.

I really want to forget her. So that both of us can live a happy and healthy life. Can anyone help me ????

-question by Sagar

I'm doing telecommunication engg. in Pakistan. I'm fallen in love with a girl. She's my class fellow. I was and still very uncomfortable talking to her because I always get nervous in front of her. I can't tell u how I managed to tell her abt I love her, but it gave me a real tough time doin' all this and of course! it took a long time.
But now when I've discussed all this with her, and even she also unhided the thing that she's also involved in me, the problem is that we two can't be together due to some reasons in both of our familys' religious background. So when we both know the fact that our Love won't be able to reach its final destination, we've decided to remain as just sincere friends, BUT I can't forget that I loved her too much more than anybody else. She means to me a lot.

I wanna know your opinion what should I do now to erase my memory in which she's got too much space. I feel like I'm destroying my life for what I can't get. Can you sort my problem out...?

you are a man,you are build to make decisions.if you think that you are strong enough to take her with you,fly away with her.and if you think that your family's prestige has more value than this love,you sacrifice and stay with that girl upto any one's marriage.remember ,love's goal is never marriage,but it is the second name of sacrifice.all lovers to whom you know better are the great ones who have a lot of sacrifices,,like anarkali.

Do i try once more with my wife?How To Get Out Of Love?

I meet her about 4 years ago in Trinidad she had 1 kid at this time we did not start anything. In 2006 she rang me and told me that shes having a next kid for the same dad, I have 5 kids 5 baby moms, cut a long story short.. On the 18 Feb 2007 we got married in Trinidad cool, I sort out her visa to come to the UK.  Now she 24 I'm 44. Sins we marry she have left the house hold 4 times to go to Ive  friends she do come back after a week or so.  she have gone back to Trinidad over 10 times  I pay all the flight cost, saying she miss her kids, She have sleep wid other men about 5 - 10 in the UK and in Trinidad.  I now have a court date for a Divorce 16 March in Trinidad, I understand shes having a hard time in Trinidad for she is not working and she is living with friends and they now want her out, they don't feed her and she don't have no money, I rang her last night and ask her to come home for I'm still in love wid her big time and as I told her many times before I can put all that she have done to me in the pass.  She say she want to come back but she don't love me but she also say she will try but she have said that over 10 times or so and we always end up apart.   I just want her to love me and respect me as a Huz and I do so as she is still my wife. I do love her all so much and want her back in my life.. Now wot I'm I to do all my friends and family say don't go back for shes no good and I'm way to good for her.