xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DreamCore

Whats Max Credit Amount That You Have Earned In..

Well today I have been here four 4 hours just to get to 30 credits and uppgrade mine hosting accout and I realy dident tought that I could post so much...And guess what.. From arround 13.. credits I have come to 24.34 and I got suprised that I could post so much. But somtime it is hard to post beacuse I dont realy understand english 100%. And then I have to think about if I am misstyping too much. But now anyway Im happy to get so much credits in one day. And I will get more when I am including this topic. B)But my wondering is: Whats max credit ammount that you have earned in in one day?here is my answer to that, I have earned up to 12 credits in one day. B)

When you first sign on to the forum, you are at the Main Index page?. If you scroll down a little bit, there is some red and green text displayed. Your credit standing is there.
And being new, I would remind you to please read the "Xisto Readme" information. Look just below the shoutbox on every page.

Well I never really have kept tracked of how many credits I have earned in one day. I am not really sure how many credits is the most I earned in one day. It was probably back when I first started the first couple days I posted a lot but then after the weekend school kept me busy. I have had about 20 at least. I don't know.

I also want to add that you can reach the main page from any other topic/thread on the forum by click on the link "Free Web Hosting, No Ads".When I first joined Trap 17, my first several posts earned me enough credits in a relatively short amount of time. At the beginning I averaged about 6 posts a day...now it's more like down around 3. It really depends on the quality/length of your posts. Mine usually take up a paragraph.

..I really pay no attention. It takes me -forever- to find a thread where I feel I have enough input to reply (but I can't think of any new thread ideas, so I can't complain B)).. but, once I do find them, it's not hard to post enough to keep my credits up ^^..I doubt I've gotten over 10 a day, though, heh..

i know posted about 300 times in a 4 day period so, but nah i never reallyed check how many credits i get for a day, all I have to worry about is have a plenty of them just to keep the hosting alive.

Ya that can happen and probably has. It isn't really that hard. If you can find topics you really fit into and know a lot about you can write a ton about it. I made about 3 credits in like 5 minutes writing a "First Information Report". Writing a tutorial gets you quite a few hosting credits as well, or replying in topics you know a lot about.

So what you mean is that the longer the posts are the more credits you get? But that's not what's said at the top (We prefer quality better than quantity).

This is true. People want posts that give you quality information. You are not supposed to babble on about stuff that doesn't have to do with the topic or is not necessary information. They want something that gives you as much information as possible. Posts like one made in the longest prime number had 10 million numbers that weren't necessary. That is why Xisto makes sure people use posts when they put information from other resources. Yes though the hosting credits are based on words per post and how high you are ranked in the stats. If it is a long post of spam though you will be warned and lose more hosting credits than you made from that post.

I don't really pay attention. Sometimes I'm in and I'm out of Xisto, othertimes, I'm typing away. I always have fluctuating amounts of credit. Usually I'm down to a very low amount. I really don't think it matters that much though. Unless you're hosted of course.

Correct, I believe they drop to 2 credits after getting your site... I was up to 54 credits and I lost them all B) That was a little disappointing, but I guess I just have to build mine back up.If you find a topic you know a lot about, post there, and post all you know... It can yeild some high credits.. I had over 30 credits with 17 posts