xisto Community
Marine187

Xbox 360 On News You see the news this morning?

Well the news station are at bestbuy,walmart,ebgames etc.they have sold out of xbox 360 at bestbuy in florida 441 and southern in west palm beach florida.Any ways they have not opened their doors yet but their sold out people slept over night in thebestbuy parking lot that would have been me until i woke up and realized PS3 is gonna smoke 360 anyways tehy got a pad and wrote numbers down and when doors opened u had to have a number or else u wouldnt get 360 they sold 119 at 8 am 1 and a half hours before opening and that paper number they gave u guaranteed u a 360 which is whack i dont understand ps3 they must not have seen cause it is gonna pwn the xbox 360 we might as well nickname ps3 PS3 THE 900 .....lolIt was like 40 degrees last night and for those who think it aint cold come to florida get use to heat year round we have not felt any cold weather in this area of florida in 2-3 years all hella heat so its a big deal and its freezing to us.And i wouldnt be standing out their lookin like a geek when news crew comes up 2 you im waiting for a gaming console well all i"ll say is i pray your already married cause that would ruin your pimp career....lolBut ya i just thought ya"ll would like to hear about this 1 anyways gimme your thoughts.and please no sony fan boys or microsoft fan boys post i dont need to have an arguement i want opinions from those who say they ups and down for both systems not 1 who sticks up for one and not the other its a dang video game.Its sad u act like its your girl/wife...lol how pathetic ya know grow up....lol B)

ur absolutely right about the PS3 smokin the Xb360. (Marine187) i must admit im a halo fan (even though im considered to be a low-end player) but it didn't even drop with the 360. WHAT??? is microsoft crazy? that is the only game that can save that system and for it not to come out now is ridiculous. maybe they're plan is for halo to out do the PS3........ B) thats a joke. anyway. i luaghed at the few commercials that the XB manage to squeeze out. they should just pack up live and send it BACK to tim-buk-tu or something. it looks wack. My best friend and his roommate both got 360's (advanced halo addicts) and get to check out the hoop-la after the holiday but............. GO PS3!!!! METAL GEAR SOLID 4 LIFE!!!! B)B)

Hey now, why the dis on Xbox? I own two of the old one. Had to get the kids their own. But I'm not rushing out to get this new one. I'll wait till it drops in price. I can't say I was a fan of the Ps2, though. It didn't do much for me that the o.g. playstation didn't already do. As for the ps3, it's gonna cost like $500-1000 the last I heard. That's wicked crazy expensive. The PSP is expensive enough, and it's a friggin hand held. Besides, I heard MS is pushing Halo 3 to be released @ the same time Sony drops the ps3, to combat their sales! That would be awesome, and would probably define both system's standing's, to see who is #1. Besides if Sony ever gets the kinks out and pop's out their platform, 1/2 of it will already be outdated, overpriced, and the 360 will be cheaper. Only time will tell.

Well I happen to live in Florida as well and at my Walmart there were only 14 Xbox360 for sale. People had to get in line at the electronics department. There were a bunch of people there but of course only the first 14 would get one lol but obviously people aren't bright enough to figure that out. About the whole 40 degree weather thing, I don't think it is cold in 40 degrees and I have lived in Florida since I was five. I love the cold and can't get enough of it. I don't know why people think it's cold in once it gets below 65. Anyway, people have their opinions on the new systems and they each have their advantages and disadvantages. There really is no "better system." No one will see the new Xbox 360 on shelves for a month or two because they will be SOLD OUT! Good luck to those trying to buy one.

yuck. Playstation always was more popular than the XBox company, even back in the days of the original xbox when playstation's all contained memory cards. At a guess, I'd guess it's the simulation of the system which impresses a wider audience, although personally, I prefer xbox.Anyhow, I agree, It's stupid if they're not launching halo on the system. That's microsoft for ya B)

yuck. Playstation always was more popular than the XBox company, even back in the days of the original xbox when playstation's all contained memory cards. At a guess, I'd guess it's the simulation of the system which impresses a wider audience, although personally, I prefer xbox.

Anyhow, I agree, It's stupid if they're not launching halo on the system. That's microsoft for ya B)

207302[/snapback]

Im not hating on microsoft i had an xbox til i was lied to i mean sony has nto lied like they have.

for example halo2 isnt waht they showed they cut so much out.

cheating and glitching and god sake all the little 9 year olds on xbox live talk more poop in a 20 min game then i release in my toilet in a month.

and single player where is it thats no single player how pathetic.

they showed videos that werent involved in the stinken game.

halo got boring its done.

you know 90% of all 360's launch titles were delayed and tons of preorders were cancelled its sad whats microsoft coming out with next im sayin is microsoft needs to start taking charge try somehting new its all the same i mean for example.

why not go towards a new style of gaming instead of making a next gen that doesnt even come close to ps3 for example:

their memory,pcu speed,.gfx card and all that not to much better then xbox 1..

I mean huge games which can fit on one ps3 disc will take multiple discs for xbox cause their useing crappy stuff saving $$$ and charging us more.

their just doing things opposite they need to get their head on str8 and they could be one hecka successful gaming console for sure and god forbid they would do somehting new quit relying on bungie thats all that keeps microsoft console gaming alive seriousely.bungie isnt gnna be their 4 eva and i mean their not that great their ok but could be way better ya know?

i think i have posted enough ...lol hopefully i dont get nailed for spamming even tho its not but its strict around here but reasonable. B)

Face it: Bill Gates=Microsoft=XBOX Right?If Bill Gates took everyone in the world to lunch (6,500,000,000 x $2.50 = 16,250,000,000) he would still be the richest guy in the world. He made windows and his biggest competition gives their product away (linux)! He now has the XBOX 360, witch in my opinion looks kinda Apple? oh yeah he owns some of them too, can you say Mipod. XBOX is here to stay! Its a shame that all those loyal PSers have never experienced a good XBOX live game of counter-strike or all the other awsome titles.XBOX 360 has some sweet graphics, I played Call Of Duty 2 Demo at Toys R Us (I would go just about anywhere to play 360). I cant wait to play online! See you there.

i just don't see how people could camp outside just to get an xbox 360. At an outragous price for a video game console. I remember when Playstation 2 came out ( i was still young back then). My brother and his friends were so excited if one of them actully own one. Of course..they didnt' camp outside the store. It took them awhile to get one since all playstation 2 were sold out.Look at it now, playstation 2 is like 150. They even came out with a smaller version. Just like how they did with playstation 1.But yeah.. i do agree with the post starter with playstation 3 is going to own xbox 360. I read the spec. for ps3 somewhere and it seem so much more powerful than the xbox 360. I doubt that ps3 price will higher than the xbox 360.

Its not even going to be like that. First off that was sony who made the mistake of not making enough ps2s and the retailers fault for making people buy so called bundle packs and pre orders. I know I was a manager for a video game store when dreamcast, ps2, xbox, and gamecube came out.Microsoft WILL deliver! Its too much money for them not too. Remember, Sony is a Japanese Corp. Microsoft is USA. Nothing against anybody but Microsoft could easily take advantage of the market if Sony tries to pull the same thing as last time.As far as "On paper performance" goes, Sony also said that ps2 will blow away XBOX, but it was too hard for the programers to get the full potential of the ps2s complex hardware. Microsoft is working together with the serious gamers (PC) and companies, its going to be state of the art and thats not even the important part. In the technology world its all about money! Sony is pocket change to Microsoft and Playstation is just one of Sony's many stress', I think they are spreading too thin to take on Bill Gates!

Who else thought the shortage of Xbox360s was completely useless, I mean come on, sure the shortage will make the Xbox360s more wanted (well, thatw as the plan anyways) but they would still have had made amazing money off them. But really I think almost had an opposite effect, if anyone here follows the http://www.gamefaqs.com/ daily polls, you would have seen the "got Xbox360" one. About 50% of the people on that site said they wouldn't ever get an Xbox 360.

Thats pretty amazing seeing as how Gamefaqs is one of the biggest gaming communities I've seen, and how Xbox won the console war (or so I've heard) this seems pretty bad.

But yeah, my city is completly wiped of Xbox360s though. But thats not really saying much since well, there wasn't very many anyways.

Also, I've never read about the PS3 yet, and I don't really think I will (Revolution fan here B)) but honestly, I know it will smoke the Xbox360. (Revolution will own both B))