xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vineeth

Assembled V/s Branded Pc What youll prefer?

Building your own computer is the way to go. It is much cheaper and much more custamizable. When I make my computer, I'm going to have liquid cooling, led's inside, and a nice case to make it look pretty :huh: I think that people that make their own computers.... it is a way to express themselfs and show off what they can do ;) Self-Built computers can look a lot nicer than any store boughten. Also, you know exactly what was put into your computer. So if you ever have issues with your computer, you know everything about your computer ;)So basically, self-built computers is the best. Cheaper.... Customized.... Looks coolor.... And has nicer stuff in it.... what more could you want ;)

Building your own computer is the way to go. It is much cheaper and much more custamizable.

I absolutely agree. By building it, or having someone build it for you, you can make sure it's absolutely perfect for you. Also, As you buld and upgrade computers, you end up with a lot of spare parts, meaning if you build a computer in the future, you can reuse parts, thus saving money.

i would prefer the brand computer because i think its much more reliable like the is a less chance of your computer to screw up than an assembled computer...and i belive you would b able to recieve any sort of help from the company that you have bought your computer from.but the assembled computer is something that you can change to your needs depending what you want in a computer...i also heard that it is cheaper to assemble a computer on your own thats if you really know how to..you can also overclock your computer much easier on an assembled computer rather than a brand computer if you can at all..but i rather chose the brand computer because i dont really need the fastest computer out there just something decent and can run at a decent speed and can actually last and not die out on me cuz i hate when my computer screws up

Good !Assembled V/s Branded Pc

Friends ! Let me make it clear , it's true that you should use assembled PC , only if you are a basic user , or one with a starter license.

And if you are a Advanced user , means , if you keep experimenting with your computer , then you always have a option to get it repaired for free as it comes with warranty .

Hope ! it is helpful !

-reply by Karam

Assembled V/s Branded Pc - What you'll prefer?

I'll definitely go to the Custom Built/Assembled PC. Why? Based from experience, you'll get more from your money than buying branded computers. There are several advantages with having your computer custom-built:

1. Performace. You control the parts that will be put to your system. This means that you'll only get the best brand names in Graphics, HDD, Motherboard, Casing, ODD and others. Branded Computers only get best price parts which are usually of low quality and put it on their system and sell it at a high-price, that's how they are making money. Try putting a custom-built pc against a branded one in a stress test and benchmark test, you will notice a big difference between this two.

Price. Since you only get the parts and specifications that will suit your needs, you'll end up saving more money in the process rather than throwing it at a branded pc with parts you don't even know of. 

3. Warranty. Individual parts have different warranty period depending on the model and brand name. A branded computer usually have only a year of warranty regardless of the brand of parts they've use on their computers.

4. Service and Repairs. Custom-built PC has this distinct advantage of having an abundance of aftermarket parts with hundred of stores selling different parts. A consumer with little knowledge about computer parts and assembly will have little trouble in finding a replacement for a defective component. As for branded computers, they use propriety parts which means they are only exclusively available to them. I find it very troublesome when I needed to find a replacement casing for my DELL Optiplex GX280 and found out that it had already been phased-out and only a couple of stores buying junk computer parts have them.

5. System Restriction. Since most companies of branded computers use low quality parts on their system, they lock the configuration settings for their BIOS in an attempt to lower the risk of wearing-out the system. This is a No-No for computer enthusiasts because they like to tweak their system by overclocking the the Processor, RAM or Graphics Card to get more juice out of their PC's.

6. Crapware. Branded computer's are notorious for installing trial software onto their system which forces the consumer to buy the upgrade/full-version if they want to continue using the software. As with a Custom-Built PC, you'll purchase a fresh/clean system with only the programs you'll need are installed.

-reply by Paolo