xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mykokology

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire May contain spoilers

I have not watchg the movie yet(well i a going to watch it this coming thursday) but I know they cut alot of scences in all of the HPmovies that is.But what I also know this is going to be a great movie best of all of them I think.Oh and I also read all the books.Some people are so scared cause they din't read the book and are all frightened by Voldermot's A.K.A. You know who's or in the 6 book You know poo's face!!!I like the You know poo part that kinda make me like you know...well i dunno but you know wat i meant.Yep that part was great. :)

I have always enjoyed the book version more than the movie version of any story because the author doesn't have to disclude information because of length or money issues. However, I still thought The Goblet of Fire was a good movie. I forgot a lot of what happened in the book so I was able to see everything at face value, which was good because I saw the movie as a movie, not as the movie adaptation of the book. I think Mike Newall (the director) did a really good job of portraying the graveyard scene as the main focus, and having everything else work around that. J. K. Rowling does a good job at giving side plots, but no one wants to sit through a six hour movie (think Lord of the Rings), so in the end, I was pleased.

It came out yesterday over where i live. I don't really like harry porter. But my friends are crazy about this movie. They went to see it yesterday, like omg...I only watched one hp movie, i think it was "the chamber of secrets" well i was obliged to. It was for my english class. I had to analyse the movie later...i mean come on? Analysing hp?...i failed it though, lol.

Omg the newest harry potter movie was incredibleON A/E they had a inside the movie and they showed how each scene was made But they left out the dursley part the monsters in the maze (even tho it was still amazing) and other partsThen underwater scene was unbelievvable since it sued so much special effects and it took them the longest to make. THe make up on lord voldermort was wonderfully done.The movie was incredible all together

I thought the movie was fantastic! Some a lot of things were cut, but that Dan Radcliffe? What a hottie!!!! He has definitely matured over the years but he looks a little too old to be playing a 14 year old....oh and did you know that the actor who plays draco malfoy is 18?! Playing a 14 year old?! Crazy.

Totally saw the movie XDD but i didn't like it, even though it was gooddon't read what i put unless you saw the movie. it won't spoil the plot, just small parts. 1) they left off SO many parts in the book, which pissed me off2) it was too modern x_X the student's appearance are like..neat...because they're wearing uniforms, but this movie compared to the others, they get into more "fights" and "group chants" and joke around more X_X especially at the ball. That was SO modern. I thought wizards didn't like electronics, THEY WERE USING ELECTRIC GUITARS =_=3) Everyone was out of character4) everyone looked more ugly in this movieRead the books better :)

I think that its much better then the previous movies...I mean, It was also much more exciting then the previous ones. Even though I knew what was gonna happen, thinking about whats gonna happen next in the movie is exciting enough :)

I defineatly agree! :blink: the movie almost left out a quarter or more of the book! Sadly the people who watched harry potter for the first time with me and hadn't read the book they were completely dissapointed and puzzeld! although i still think hermiony looked rather smashing in the ball room dance! :ph34r:

well, of course there was a ton cut out! they have to squash it all into 3 hours or less..lol neways, it was an awsome movie! i bought it on DVD just yesterday *the day it came out* and im watching it as we speak..for the third time..and it still doesn't get old :-D but neways... im saying neways allot recently...lol but i think that they should make it more than one DVD and shoot the whole length of the movie and not just parts that are important...because there are allot of parts left out that are key to the rest of the books..and also it would just be better for the people who would like to see the whole thing!!