xisto Community
Jesse

Adult School Rude Teachers

Well I think this will be one of my worse Vents for a LONG time. Well recently I started studying to increase my knowledge. And I am doing my best with everything and aint really doing that bad. I am average around the 85% mark with the work.Well there is this one teacher that reckonds I shouldnt even be there and that I am just wasting mine and his time. So he is trying to get me to leave. But I am stubborn and wont allow him to push me out cause that would make things easier for him.I know why he is acting the way he is. Cause the area that he is teaching is computers. And that is MY area. And in the class he gives us things to be done in the 2 hour lessons, and I have them done within about 20 minutes. Is it my fault that I know what he wants me to learn already? Do I ask him to give me more work? No, I just stay with the class and dont even cause ANY problems or say anything. But others come to me for help when I am done and I give them help and it annoys him. *darn*, he is trying to help over 30 people, you would think he would be grateful that someone else can help him and they dont ask for ANYTHING in return, just a little bit of darn respect ... is that too much?Well teach, your NOT gonna get rid of me. Like it or lump it your STUCK with me until the END.

Heck you should tell him that you will take over his class, hes just angry cuz hes not making his money, of course you could bring it up to someones attention that hes being rude to you.

on the life road there were lots of noodles around you,they wanna stop the going ways of you.you just dont' paid so more attention to them.just let them shout for noising.take it easy,there must be something there waiting for us really wanna us sovling..B)i will waiting for the matter's going.

Looks like your teacher is really insecure. He better deal with his insecurities or try to teach you something new. Or maybe if you are not really learning and gaining anythong from that class because you already know the lesson and it is just your pride that is making you stay because you don't want to give in to his request for you to leave, then I suggest you just take other class wherein you don't know anything about the lessons at all. B)

Well, same thing happens in my computer class. Only with a difference.... I am 2nd in the computer class (there is a boy which is better in Turbo Pascal programming), but he doesn't do anything else... he never made any software other then the programs we do at school (which are easy), he never even tried to make a website.... but he thinks he is the best just because the knows stuff that we learn next year. That wouldn't be too bad if the teacher wouldn't think the same thing... I mean she likes me and all, and I never thought anything bad about her, but that boy always does something bad (plays games during the class or uses the internet) and he gets away with it. One day the started playing some music during the class and even after the teacher told him twice to shut it down he didn't... If the teacher were me he would have gotten a small grade in an instant. But NO he gets away with it as nothing had happened.About your problem... If I were in your place I would play stupid and really seem interested in what the teacher is saying, even if you already know what he says. Only show what you really know in test papers or when he is interested in grading you... I'm not sure if that is going to work since first impression is very important for teachers..

Wow that guy must have issues. I am in a computer class where we are learning to code in Visual Basic. I learned a bit quicker than the others cause I have done other types of coding before so I also go around and help people and the teacher doesn't care a bit, she gets to do her work while we do ours and then when I'm done I do homework from other classes.