xisto Community
dantheman1122

My Job Sucks! tell us, why you hate your job

My job sucks too! I work in the service department at a car dealership and work 10 hour days and every other Saturday. They are extremely grueling hours and the owners really are hard to work for. On top of that the pay sucks and it is pretty much a thankless job! I'm actually working on a new website that everybody can go to when they want to complain about their jobs or get advice along with some very cool features. Keep an eye on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ -reply by Jason

Sign holding sucks!My Job Sucks!

Okay, you think your job sucks? Listen to mine.I am a 5?6/120 lb female (keep this in mind as your reading).About a week ago I got a job as a sign holder. So my first day was yesterday. I have to stand on a busy street corner by myself for 3 hrs a day. I figured since it was only 3 hrs how bad can it be, right? Yeah, think again.So the first hour goes by and no problem, til I look at my aching hand.. My hand was rubbed raw bleeding all over me and the sign! Thank God I had put band aids in my car that day. But this all means that I will have to wear gloves just to keep my hands in tact, when I live in Florida! How stupid am I going to look during the summer time?Then, the second hour just gets worse. The sign is 7ft tall and weighs over 10 lbs. The breeze begins to pick up and the sign is getting heavier to hold. My job wants me to smile and wave at people while holding this ginormous sign. It?s enough for me to try and put all my weight up against this sign just to keep it from falling right on top of me and people in their cars getting a laugh out of it.Well today I woke up with an extreme back ache and all groggy. My boss wants me to work two shifts of 6 hours tomorrow! I don?t think so.I think if I had a sign the size of a poster board that you could hold up with two hands and flash a nice smile, would be so much easier.So if you think that you may want to be a sign holder because it is $10 an hour here in FL, think again. It?s not worth it unless you absolutely need cash.

-reply by Crappy Scrappy

mY jOB sUCKSMy Job Sucks!

So I needed to fins a place to vent my frustration with work. I work in a place were communication is limited. My boss tells me to shut-up, hits me, and makes fun of myself and the other workers. He does it all in "fun" so no one complains. I wish I could complain but if I did I would probably end up unemployed and homeless.

The two guys that are my subordinates do not listen to me and I have no authority  to discipline anyone. So I end up doing most of the work. Before my last review I sat down and calculated how many different jobs I'm forced to do.The result was five. Now when you travel over an hour to get to work, are treated like **** and expected to do the work of 5 people how should you feel?

Over the past year I have been through 3 jobs, which have all sucked. This one is better than the last two but for some reason I'm longing for a job I quit almost 8 years ago, so I could go to university and make a better life for myself. Now after having graduated for a few years I'm wondering if I have taken back steps and would have been better off without going to school.You need 4 years on University to do certain jobs and you get paid so little there is no way you can pay your bills. 

Honestly, I believe that employers should stop treating their employees like slaves. Pay people what they are worth and how they work, not for how long they can stay at the company. It sickens me to think that I could have made more and had a better life by not going through the pains of extra schooling.

my job sucksMy Job Sucks!

Let me take this time to tell you about one of the worst companies to work for in Chesapeake, VA; Precise Machine and Fabrication. What an absolute joke this place is. First off the owner of the company and his little lap dog second-in-command, Yves couldn't run a lemonade stand on their own. Honestly how these two stooges managed to stay in business for as long as they have is a mystery. The owner Josh, feels that everyone should be kissing his *bottom* for giving them jobs in such a nice company. As for his little b*tch lap dog. He's one of those types of people that believes that his position allows him to treat others like garbage. Neither one of them have any balls and run like little b*tches at the first sign of conflict. I could go on for days about how bad of a company Precise is to work for. 

And if you happen to be a potential customer, go somewhere else. The work they do is substandard 90% of the time and will most likely be delivered far beyond the original due date. This place is terrible.

My Job Sucks!My company is ridiculous. I was recently laid off after five years of service because they are downsizing their employmees. This would be fine if I was not the one english speaking employee that worked in the warehouse. They have repeatedly for five years only hired illegal immigrants, knowingly I might add, and then after five years they cast aside good hard working employees becuase they can pay cheaper wages to those fresh across the border. This company that specializes in cable equipment, meaning they take old used equipment and make it look new and sell it as such so beware, does not care at all about American traditions and the sanctity of the employee relationship in regards to service. Do not work there as they will be bankrupt in a year or so and definitely do not buy there becaause I have first hand knowledge on the rip off they are constantly doing to their customers.-reply by Guest

Am going crazyMy Job Sucks!

I work in R&D Dept of an IT company(very very reputed). I just don't understand how it still stands on its feet. My boss, and boss's boss, are both ***holes. They are like anything can be done in no time. I see just one extremely useless fu***** code everyday. I mean its pathetic. They want small changes to be made everyday...I have don't and number of changes(and is really really huge here). Its boring. I feel like smashing my fist into that monitor. And ofcourse want to beat both of them. I just want that both of those motherf***** do my work for one week. Its easy for them to assign any rubbish work to me, but it comes down really heavy on me. I just want to get rid of that place, probably work could have been far far better if those bastards wouldnt have been there. I just hope, I just want, I am desperate to get out of that place.

-reply by Maverick

my job sucksMy Job Sucks!

my job sucks cos of office politics..My boss just wants to please everyone. He is cunning and plays favourites,,!! Oh at times I feel that where r we supposed to go for justice, u work hard and u gt nothing and someone does nothing but gets all accolades..There is a *****y female in my office who looks gaunt and makes fun of everyone behind their back..She is the one who always gets the limelite despite being absent and also she is gud at faking things..Ohhh, I just want to let my frustrations out...! I HATE these fuking *****holes who make our workplace like a political party..!

MY JOB SUCKS TOOMy Job Sucks!

Software testing is crazy and meant for people with no brains.. I truly hate it.. Doing the same thing over and over again and again.. For every release

-reply by myjobsucks