xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashmaster

$upa Pimps Sigs Thread makes life easier

Not bad so far. You need a little work on the render blending. Just take your lasso tool 15px and bascally outline the parts of the render you want faded.Your text is to close to the border, move it a bit inwards.And please, refrain from double posting as much as possible, just report the post you want edited, with the info you want put in, and a moderator will do it for you.

shame i cant move the text once i closed photoshop :D oh well thnx for the comment truefusion :P im glad u think im improving :P

207594[/snapback]

Why couldn't you move the text once you had closed Photoshop? Didn't you save a PSD file of your sig? You should always have a PSD file of your sig so you can edit things later.

Save 2 versions, one PSD so you can edit it later and either JPG, PNG or GIF to post to the web. The format you use depends on the type of sig. The basic rule of thumb I use is:GIF for animated sigsJPG for static sigsPNG for 'popout' sigs or sigs with transparent areas such as irregular bordersYou can also use PNG for static sigs but generally they are a larger file size than JPG.