xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashmaster

Newest Sig coolness

Not bad. You could use a bit more contrast though. I would try multicoloring :) I am not really feeling the text either. Good for your second signature. Keep it up :lol:

I am not quite sure what font would fit. Just experiment a little bit. Go through the list of fonts and find one you think fits best. What I mean by adding contrast, if you go to "Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Brightness/Contrast" add a little more and see what happens. Saint Michael will probably have a lot better ideas, lol but experiment some more and you will be great.

That looks better. I like it. Much brighter and lively. lol Now we just got to work a bit more on color. The next sig you should make it more shades of yellow and stuff or maybe even more than one color.

Yup maybe I will make a tutorial. After you make your first color go to Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Color Blance again and add more color. Add more blue to the yellow you already have to make it green. Then click ok and if you go to Filter > Render > Clouds you will have a mix of green and yellow. You will learn a lot more as you go along.

Another thing you might want to think about is blending the render into the background, there is a tutorial for this.On a side note, you should have read the guidelines regarding how to post in these forums. The use of abbreviations such as 'wot', btw, 'u', 'ur' , 'thnx' is not encouraged here. I know it makes it easier for you to type your posts, but it also makes it hard for others to read and generally makes people not take your post seriously. It doesn't take much more effort to type the full words, please try it in the future and your posts will look much better.HINT: Some moderators will give you a 'warning' for using such words in your posts, now is your chance to change things before a moderator does something about it. B)