xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Free Mysql Hosting Sql Hosting info.

Can anyone tell me , do Xisto site will give me mysql hosting for phpbb forums, WITHOUT Ads, How many points i will need and for how long time they will give web hosting? For one year or less ? Let me know.Thanks.Or if you guys can tell me any other site which gives free mysql hosting without any ads on forums..I will be thankful to you.

No, but the basic package (10 credits) gives you that. You can also do a quick search on free-webhosts.com for a host with no Forced Ads, MySQL and FTP (the FTP is almost necessary to upload phpBB). If you can live with ads, check out 100Webspace.com (beware - you must have a domain to use any included email accounts, and the MySQL database has been down several times). But really, try Xisto. I have package 2, and I am very happy.

everythig you asked for is available here at Xisto.
phpbb 2.0.17, mySQL, NO ads, etc.
go HERE for a complete list of features.

All FREE by posting on these forums. We love it here, you will too...

well you can find all your answers in the forums by using the search feature but to help you out.No you don't get a year of service you need to obtain hosting credits by posting in the forumsXisto is ad free along with your subdomain if you wish to get one.we have mysql we have php, we have tons of other pre-installed scripts as well to help out with your site.Well i don't know to many sites that hae everything you need here, oh wait yes i do none. :lol:

You said basic package (10 credits) gives , i want to know, DOESNT package 2 (30 credits) gives that ? Or i have to have package 1 for mysql???

No, but the basic package (10 credits) gives you that. You can also do a quick search on free-webhosts.com for a host with no Forced Ads, MySQL and FTP (the FTP is almost necessary to upload phpBB).  If you can live with ads, check out 100Webspace.com (beware - you must have a domain to use any included email accounts, and the MySQL database has been down several times). But really, try Xisto. I have package 2, and I am very happy.

205317[/snapback]

Or if you guys can tell me any other site which gives free mysql hosting without any ads on forums..I will be thankful to you.

205301[/snapback]

Hey dude.. This is what you will really need..

Free MySQL Hosting

http://www.hotsql.com/ (Pure MySQL Hosting)

http://www.host.sk/ (Web-hosting with MySQL database as an added feature)